IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_6606.jpg
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1248.JPG
GNR_ship_d.JPG
DWW_005.jpg
4385703395_70071247f5_o.jpg
1276.JPG
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Why is it that one guy selling his at a low price gets reflected across the entire market but when one guy sells it at a high price, the buyer just overpaid? Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Bwwhaaahahahahahaha!!!!! It's one big conspiracy to devalue your collection.

#52 11 years ago

Mine is also modded, and I wasn't trying to set precedence. Just stating my devotion to this pin.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Why is it that one guy selling his at a low price gets reflected across the entire market but when one guy sells it at a high price, the buyer just overpaid? Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Well thats incidental and not true. Look at WMS IJ. Tatman sold his awesome gold everything IJ for 6k, and the following few weeks every IJ was asking high 5K or more. Thats part of why the pin market inflates.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

That road goes both ways. If someone gets a deal (I.E. a $5100 NIB TFLE) that doesn't mean it's the price of them just the same as if one guy buys one for the Ebay price it doesn't mean they are worth $7K.

Not trying to be a dick here but isn't this kind of the pot calling the kettle black with you posting this on this post but telling someone in the TF post that TFLE are going for $5100 NIB when a couple of people got lucky but most are paying well more than that?

At the end of the day something is only worth what someone will pay. If someone will pay $10K for a TRON LE then that is what the pin is worth. Would I pay it, not in a million years but that also doesn't mean it's not valued at that price.

#55 11 years ago

It would take more then $10 500 to get my fully modded Tron LE out of my line-up. I understand your situation Vector good luck with your sale.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

It would take more then $10 500 to get my fully modded TRON LE out of my line-up. I understand your situation Vector good luck with your sale.

Thanks, Its hard for me to do this

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from VECTOR-INVADER:

Thanks, Its hard for me to do this

Don't do it! Sell one of your kids!

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

*_*

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

All kidding aside, in lieu of selling your beloved Tron LE, have you and your wife looked into donating reproductive materials? Don't they pay big bucks for good eggs?

http://www.thedonorsource.com/begginer.htm

http://www.thedonorsource.com/faq.htm

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

All kidding aside, in lieu of selling your beloved TRON LE, have you and your wife looked into donating reproductive materials? Don't they pay big bucks for good eggs?
http://www.thedonorsource.com/begginer.htm
http://www.thedonorsource.com/faq.htm

hahahahaha

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Correct! Unless there are actual transactions for 10k+, then a market rate is not established at that level yet. Also, 1 single transaction does not equal the new going rate.
I can't imaging paying that much when you can pick up a NIB pro for under 5k. Seems silly but, I guess that Daft punk multiball must be the f'n amazing. I know with 100% certainty that I will never own a TRON LE, pro maybe.
LE owners - feel free to attack.

One in FL sold for ~$8500 two weeks ago. CA usually sells at about $1K higher, on the high end titles. My crystal ball says $9500 is your magic number. Either way, good luck on your sale.

Steve

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

It would take more then $10 500 to get my fully modded TRON LE out of my line-up. I understand your situation Vector good luck with your sale.

Mine too!

#63 11 years ago

I would sooner sell my MM than my TRON LE.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ya but you would get more for your MM then your Tron LE.

#65 11 years ago

Hhaha ! well, then let the bids begin. Also I shouldnt be doing this cause I need everything I can get, but the wife does like Scred Stiff, so if you have one of those plus money ! I might think about it.

Robin wants prices, not bids here. If you want to sell it set a price and sell it from there. I see you are basically saying $10k or trade for cash and SS. Is that correct?

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from SteveW:

One in FL sold for ~$8500 two weeks ago. CA usually sells at about $1K higher, on the high end titles. My crystal ball says $9500 is your magic number. Either way, good luck on your sale.
Steve

A well used TRON LE located about 10 miles from VECTOR-INVADER sold on fleebay for $10,600 on July 24th. Even if the seller pocketed less becase of the fees, the buyer still paid the full $10600 for the pin!

Definalty a function of supply and demand here in California that is driven by a very large population within a 90 minute drive and disposible income within the pin community. It's really crazy how many serious buy offers I have had on my LE (you know who you are) but I'm just not intersted in selling.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Robin wants prices, not bids here. If you want to sell it set a price and sell it from there. I see you are basically saying $10k or trade for cash and SS. Is that correct?

that is correct.... I already have a couple offers without listing on ebay yet for 9,500.00

#68 11 years ago

I will be putting this up on ebay I guess really soon, do I hear 10?

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Ya but you would get more for your MM then your TRON LE.

that just says how much fun the pin really is

#70 11 years ago

that is correct.... I already have a couple offers without listing on ebay yet for 9,500.00

Why put it on ebay if you have an offer of $9500 outside of ebay? Youll lose that $500 in fee's.

Take the $9500 and less hassle.

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Why put it on ebay if you have an offer of $9500 outside of ebay? Youll lose that $500 in fee's.
Take the $9500 and less hassle.

not if it goes for 11 i am still considering the 9,500

#72 11 years ago

yh, and you know its not about the money, i would seriously keep this if I could, just not a good time in my life unfortunately. Have to do it

It is about the money! And good for you, because it sounds like you need some and have the right pin in that case!

#73 11 years ago

not if it goes for 11 i am still considering the 9,500

11 seems like a stretch but good luck. Stick it up on eBay no reserve if you really wanna see what its worth.

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Aren't you glad that we own them both and don't have to sell either of them?!

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

11 seems like a stretch but good luck. Stick it up on eBay no reserve if you really wanna see what its worth.

i know what you are saying, Its just one sold last week around here for 10,600.00
I think mine has more mods as well, just saying. but like I said i am considering 9,500.00
as I hate ebay like I hate jersey shore

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ouch. Rub it in Rob...Ya Joik!

#77 11 years ago

that last tron le that sold in on ebay (garden grove, ca) didnt even have the kick ass arcade mod and it even had those ugly orange side rails/legs. it still sold for 10.5k with the orange rails.

i know what you are saying, Its just one sold last week around here for 10,600.00
I think mine has more mods as well, just saying. but like I said i am considering 9,500.00
as I hate ebay like I hate jersey shore

#78 11 years ago

why did it take Tron LE #29 almost three days to sell for $8400?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-29-for-sale

#79 11 years ago

my guess would be location.... location ... location

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

Also, the entire population of possible pinball buyers isn't always checking every pinball forum constantly. You never know when the right set of eyeballs will happen to come by your ad.

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I 3rd that sentiment that Rob!

#82 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

I just think with anything its patience... naive buyers get money burning a hole in their pocket and jump at the first thing often paying too much. A little patience goes a long way. Just ask the buyer who got #29!

Every title is eventually out there at a reasonable price if you pay attention and have patience!

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also, the entire population of possible pinball buyers isn't always checking every pinball forum constantly. You never know when the right set of eyeballs will happen to come by your ad.

Ya, if Dave were to wait for than 3 days I think he'd see top dollar for his decked out pin.

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

If it was located 1000 miles to the north it would not have lasted 3 hours because I would have bought it cash and carry.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from kdhunter:

If it was located 1000 miles to the north it would not have lasted 3 hours because I would have bought it cash and carry.

Shipping killed the deal for you? Why?

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Shipping killed the deal for you? Why?

It is not the $3-400 shipping cost, I just like to see my purchase, pay for, and leave with it. The 2000 mile round trip drive killed it for me. And let me tell you I thought about it hard.

#87 11 years ago

If you can get 9500 I would take it and run.

#88 11 years ago

drool

wish I was in a position to get this.

Best of luck with your sale.

Love the recognizer neon also. I do not have a tron machine but if you ever sell that let me know.

#89 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

If you can get 9500 I would take it and run.

its going on ebay tomorrow ......

#90 11 years ago

good idea. You're wasting everyone's time here.

Sorry you didn't sell it for a couple grand over market in the 8 hours since you posted it here.

#91 11 years ago

He can get $9500. It may take a few days for the right pinhead to see this.

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

good idea. You're wasting everyone's time here.
Sorry you didn't sell it for a couple grand over market in the 8 hours since you posted it here.

how did I waste anyones time? haha
I am doing what anyone would do in my situation, need it sold. and I will take 9,500.00
just havent had the returned message back to hear if thats a done deal.
I didnt want to sell this for 12 grand! I am being super honest, I am hating to even sell it.
I have no other option right now, life is not fun right now for me haha.
I never said no, to the 9,500.00

#93 11 years ago

Can you list the mods on the game please.

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Can you list the mods on the game please.

sure
1.I have two light cycles replaced and added the better hallmark ones suitable for lighting them up.
2.I have the recognizer mod that lights up from below and in the cockpit.
3.I have installed the flipper buttons that illuminate in blue
4.I have intalled the light jets on the left side of the playfield.
5.I have flynns white retro cycle near the shooting ramp on the right near the plunger.
6.I have the New version arcade mod thats absolutly beautiful, i might add
7.I have a gem figure near one of the pop bumpers.

I hope I am not missing anything else, I beleive those were all the mods

#95 11 years ago

forgot to add that i installed some LED lights on the playfield to enhance it.

#96 11 years ago

I trade you numbers and certificates on Tron LE love to match my numbers up on the pins I have. I have 91 on WOZECLE, ACDCBIBLE, TF:LE DEC, and had 91 Xmen Wol. I am not sure what to offer as it seems there is no sequence to the Stern serial numbers.

#97 11 years ago

some of you might remember years ago balboa rules sold his rocky for $8500 - that caused the prices to go way up - most people thought that was crazy and it would never happen again

with that being said i sold my 3 rockys over the last two years - they didn't go quick, but they also didn't go cheap. memory isn't that good, but i think i got 5k, 5k, and 4k

i kept the best one and still have it - hopefully when i am broke again that will command good money - but you never know - hopefully it stays forever

the point i am trying to make is i sold them for decent money (people mocked me on rgp saying it was a 1k game) - but they still sold for good money - it only takes 1 person to buy it as the interest was weak each time - each time though the buyer was somebody who had been looking forever

just figured i throw that out there as people compare trends

thanks ed

#98 11 years ago

I would love to take a look at it. Funny thing is I am watching Tron Legacy while I stumbled on your post. Would love to take off your hands but I would be shot by the boss if I paid that much for a toy.

#99 11 years ago

Wish I had the cash for a Tron LE or any LE.

#100 11 years ago

How much for the 7 foot Quora?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-legacy-le-91-pinball-for-sale/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.