IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_6606.jpg
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1248.JPG
GNR_ship_d.JPG
DWW_005.jpg
4385703395_70071247f5_o.jpg
1276.JPG
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

I am selling my LE Tron Pinball#91 out of 400, to help start and pay for camera equipment for my new business.
This is killing me that I have to do this, but life will have to go on without a Tron pinball haha.
The pin is in great shape, very well taken cared of. No dings, tears, scratches on the machine. I put tons of money into this machine, added nearly every mod.I want this as a pick up only, I live in orange county California. Will consider out of state if you work out planning the set up from a service. Serious people enquiring please! This is a collectors machine ! If you are serious about this please just email me at [email protected] for pics and a price. I look at my email all the time. I will be happy to take any pics, just message or email me. I need this money soon, and is why I need to sell it. For anyone not sure on how fun this game is, ask anyone who owns one haha. Gonna miss this pin!!!!! Also I shouldnt be doing this cause I need everything I can get, but the wife does like Scred Stiff, so if you have one of those plus money ! I might think about it.

Dave

this is the day after I set it up.....tears

331959_2547964510545_598151829_o.jpg331959_2547964510545_598151829_o.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I assume since there's no price this is a bidding war?

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I assume since there's no price this is a bidding war?

haha sorry ! well.....I was gonna post a price, and I just saw one go for $10,500 used.
I dont want to be a dousch either. So.....if anyone wants to offer me a price I am open to that.
But this is a beautiful game

Dave

#4 11 years ago

you wouldn't be a douche.. You want what you want.

Love the camera work in the video.. looks super sick

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

you wouldn't be a douche.. You want what you want.
Love the camera work in the video.. looks super sick

Hhaha ! well, then let the bids begin. Also I shouldnt be doing this cause I need everything I can get, but the wife does like Scred Stiff, so if you have one of those plus money ! I might think about it.

#6 11 years ago

FWIW I was offered 10k for mine recently and it is also decked out with every mod and protector e.t.c. from the beginning

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

FWIW I was offered 10k for mine recently and it is also decked out with every mod and protector e.t.c. from the beginning

yh, and you know its not about the money, i would seriously keep this if I could, just not a good time in my life unfortunately. Have to do it

#8 11 years ago

DAVE! I am shocked....but I also wish you sold it to me when I was searching!!!

Whoever buys this, give Dave a big hug...he's the biggest Tron fan in the world!!!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

DAVE! I am shocked....but I also wish you sold it to me when I was searching!!!
Whoever buys this, give Dave a big hug...he's the biggest Tron fan in the world!!!

HAHAHAHA! Yh Greg I am shocked at myself as well !!!
But have to think about what is more important right now. My family and business.
I can always play yours

#10 11 years ago

Pick up Only ,, NAVL has 2 guy's that Pick up ...... I'll offer 7

#11 11 years ago

7 lmao!!!!! Come on BR!

#12 11 years ago

BR has a pro on the way, so this is just a back-up Tron. Gotta have 2 in case one goes down.

#13 11 years ago

I started the Bid ,,,,, AaaBaa De AaaBaaDeee do i hear $ 8

No , I'll sell my NIB and buy his LE + $ 425.00 to ship'd 2300 miles .. I have a Limit tho ...

I'd like to buy The Topper if it's 4-Sale and any other item's you have 4 Tron .. PM me !!

#14 11 years ago

Don't take a cent under 10k!!!!

#15 11 years ago

It's $10k + now from what I found while searching.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't take a cent under 10k!!!!

im looking to get 10.......or moreeeeeeee muhahahaha

#17 11 years ago

5000 per factory lighted ramp

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from VECTOR-INVADER:

im looking to get 10.......or moreeeeeeee muhahahaha

Go w/ tha Flow ... Good Luck !!

#19 11 years ago

I'll pick up for ya BR if shipping is a problem but it will take a few weeks or more to get it ready to ship, it will be safe in the "garage"

#20 11 years ago

Ill just say I wont take anything less than 10....
It already hurts for me to sell it, and I am the biggest Tron fan there is !!!!!
I would honestly just keep it, if I wasnt financially in trouble grrrrrrrr at life !

#21 11 years ago

Ill just say I wont take anything less than 10....
It already hurts for me to sell it, and I am the biggest Tron fan there is !!!!!
I would honestly just keep it, if I wasnt financially in trouble grrrrrrrr at life !

Sell your vids, dude....Pins 4-EVAAAAHHHH!!!!!

#22 11 years ago

Take it for what it's worth, but if you are really in a financial bind, I recommend eBay. You'll more than likely pass 10K even with the fees.

If you are looking for a quick sale, keep the machine around $9K or so and sell to a local pinsider.

Best of luck.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

I'll pick up for ya BR if shipping is a problem but it will take a few weeks or more to get it ready to ship, it will be safe in the "garage"

That Would Be Great Out-West ,,, but there's no Way I'm Pay-n 10K for NO pin ... EVER !!!!

and H- B-day again Rich --- B_R

#24 11 years ago

ew...hugs

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Take it for what it's worth, but if you are really in a financial bind, I recommend eBay. You'll more than likely pass 10K even with the fees.
If you are looking for a quick sale, keep the machine around $9K or so and sell to a local pinsider.
Best of luck.

You are probably right, just trying to avoid ebay! Hate ebay so much haha.
Just thought i would test the waters here. Thanks everyone for the feedback

#26 11 years ago

I just turned down 10k for my LE. Will miss her too much and won't be able to get another Tron LE!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I just turned down 10k for my LE. Will miss her too much and won't be able to get another TRON LE!

Yep I know, I will regret selling mine, but I really have no choice as I am in need of money

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I just turned down 10k for my LE. Will miss her too much and won't be able to get another TRON LE!

Are they really selling for north of 10K? Holly crap that makes it really tempting. But still not ready to sell mine. I'm just really surprised to hear that because I thought 8.5K was the peak. Now that they have made runs of the regulars.

Pappy

#29 11 years ago

Yep I know, I will regret selling mine, but I really have no choice as I am in need of money

I'll Buy the Quora banner and the Topper !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 11 years ago

I was just looking at your stuff on Youtube the other night trying to figure out how to make my own Recognizer on the playfield since Kim has not gotten back to me on selling me one. I love your recognizer. But I understand Neon is a train wreck to ship - shame. I so want one!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Are they really selling for north of 10K? Holly crap that makes it really tempting. But still not ready to sell mine. I'm just really surprised to hear that because I thought 8.5K was the peak. Now that they have made runs of the regulars.
Pappy

No Pappy, they are NOT selling for 10k.

Would take alot more than that to pry mine away.
Like what they're doing with the Pro, but never will be an LE. Not to my family.
Would be just a shadow of my former love. :-0

Rick.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

No Pappy, they are NOT selling for 10k.
Would take alot more than that to pry mine away.

That's great, but irrelevant if you're trying to determine market price. If I wouldn't pay more than $7000 for one, does that mean they're selling for less than $7000? Nope.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

5000 per factory lighted ramp

Actually thats about 2500 per ramp....base game is 5k.

I wouldnt sell it for less thats for sure.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That's great, but irrelevant if you're trying to determine market price. If I wouldn't pay more than $7000 for one, does that mean they're selling for less than $7000? Nope.

Correct! Unless there are actual transactions for 10k+, then a market rate is not established at that level yet. Also, 1 single transaction does not equal the new going rate.

I can't imaging paying that much when you can pick up a NIB pro for under 5k. Seems silly but, I guess that Daft punk multiball must be the f'n amazing. I know with 100% certainty that I will never own a Tron LE, pro maybe.

LE owners - feel free to attack.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Also, 1 single transaction does not equal the new going rate.

Yes it does! As soon as one guy had an emergency and had to sell his TFs le for $4900 when everyone else was still paying mid $5Ks all of a sudden everyone referred back to his post saying they are only work $4800-$4900 now.

Why is it that one guy selling his at a low price gets reflected across the entire market but when one guy sells it at a high price, the buyer just overpaid? Bunch of BS if you ask me.

#36 11 years ago

no davey..... dont do it bro!

greg is correct.... dave is THE biggest tron nerd (i mean fan) ever

it just seems like yesterday when we had our 2 tron le's delivered together. sad face

oh, i can also vouche that dave is not a doucebag. cool dude fo sho'.

#37 11 years ago

Not only that, but the machine is stated as a limited edition of 400, that adds the value to any as a collector. Also the machine I am selling is modded with tons of stuff, and lots of work I might add, haha.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Actually thats about 2500 per ramp....

He's not selling just the ramps

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Seems silly but, I guess that Daft punk multiball must be the f'n amazing.

Come on now....That earnable Extraball is worth atleast a couple grand too!!!

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

He's not selling just the ramps

Well of course not but your post said the ramps must be worth 5k each. Hes selling his game for 5k + 2500 for each optic ramp.....Lets try n keep up there big guy!!!

#41 11 years ago

It's like a single mother, you have to put up with her kids to get in her pants...
It's a package, just to get the factory lighted ramps

#42 11 years ago

Come and Get it ,,, Tron Le $ 10,000.00 ,, No Lube will be applied , Take it Hard & Dry
laughing.giflaughing.gif

Avitar-1.jpgAvitar-1.jpg

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

no davey..... dont do it bro!
greg is correct.... dave is THE biggest tron nerd (i mean fan) ever
it just seems like yesterday when we had our 2 TRON LE's delivered together. sad face
oh, i can also vouche that dave is not a doucebag. cool dude fo sho'.

Thanks DUDE!
Just don;t get rid of yours haha

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Come and get it ,,, TRON LE $ 10,000.00 ,,No Lube will be applied , Take it Hard & Dry

!

#46 11 years ago

good luck with your sale.....Hope you get what you need.

#47 11 years ago

What does this say about how long these stay interesting? Swap for a SS?

#48 11 years ago

...........back on topic! my pinball is for sale

#49 11 years ago

bump for seller...

#50 11 years ago

for whatever its worth I bought an LE last month for well below 10k. Less than 9 but not modded out as much as this one.

good luck with your sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-legacy-le-91-pinball-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.