Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

southpark-backbox-mod.jpg
DSCN2862.JPG
tron-backbox.jpg
image-693.jpg
sad.jpeg
tronle.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

The issue is that without having it side by side with a blank pro PF it's hard to make sure the dimples and holes are identical. I know TOPSIDE there's not much difference but light sockets and those LED boards probably have different screw holes.

I'm still not 100% certain on the drop target hole being the same size as the standup target hole either. In the end, I just can't justify adding another 800$ of expense to what will probably already be the most expensive pro ever created with the plans I already have for it. It would look *amazing* in my game with what I have planned, but timing is just way off and this would be the very last thing I'd possibly do. This is MORE than a totally fair price for this thing, and the odds of prying one out of anyone else's hands are so close to zero, I'm not sure the difference is distinguishable. I am stupid for not buying this, I already know that. I know that I will be pissed off about it later, too.

Someone needs to buy this, or trade this guy a pro playfield. Something. You won't get another chance. If my Jackbot sells and this is still for sale, I'm not going to pass again. =P

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

No the pro has no inserts there. Would make for some fun modding to add some functionality there.

Just tie it into when the three standups on the rec-bank get hit. Not that complicated.

#33 9 years ago

I was just about to ask the same thing. Shove the political crap...preferably to another forum.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

You might as well just give it to me if it's missing a signature. Pinball charity at its best.

I'm gonna slap you. =P

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I'm thinking backbox upgrade mod!
Post edited by Erik: it's ok to hijack QGs thread since it sold, right?

What's the "upgrade"? That it's screened?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-playfield?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.