IMG_5236 (resized).JPG
screwed (resized).jpg
olivia-tronLE-bedtime-story-1.png
IMG_5213 (resized).JPG
IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
IMG_5211 (resized).JPG
IMG_5210 (resized).JPG
IMG_5204 (resized).JPG
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's mine. Lemme know if you have any questions. I dunno if clear ones ever got posted on Mezel's site.

Think he's talking about the actual lit, moving recognizer, that ties in w that motor, not the drop down target bank....

#152 7 years ago

CRAP!!!....sorry Frax, I should have read all the way down...you caught it already....apologies....

#153 7 years ago

olivia-tronLE-bedtime-story-1.pngolivia-tronLE-bedtime-story-1.png

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Almost got everything installed but having an issue with the FF speakers and my speaker light kit. Has anyone installed both? The cone of the speaker is too big to fit inside the speaker light frame.

Where did you get the speaker light kit from? They are not all built alike.

I'm guessing the FF speakers have the spacer rings attached to the front of them?

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

CRAP!!!....sorry Frax, I should have read all the way down...you caught it already....apologies....

Too late, the damage is done. Your life is over

screwed (resized).jpgscrewed (resized).jpg

#156 7 years ago

Maybe the mailman will bring you a Tron Girls translite on Monday ...

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

At the minimum I've got a playfield protector that will be here tomorrow that I will put on the game before playing. Won't protect it 100 percent but should keep the playfield in great shape along with the Cliffy's. Again I am heavily leaning towards opening it and enjoying it. Wanted to know what people thought the premium was for NIB and if it even carried a big one on this game vs HUO and well maintained.

this aint no modern stern or bm66, no playfield protector needed. mines like new I just installed cliffies.

#158 7 years ago

You know the Pro is better, right? LE is all they had left?

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Where did you get the speaker light kit from? They are not all built alike.
I'm guessing the FF speakers have the spacer rings attached to the front of them?
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Doug appreciate you reaching out by PM. I bought Doug'a kit through Pinballlife and didn't see the screws that were included for FF speakers. Up and running now! Nice customer service.

IMG_5236 (resized).JPGIMG_5236 (resized).JPG

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Maybe the mailman will bring you a Tron Girls translite on Monday ...

Appreciate it!

#161 7 years ago

"Pros are for poor people" - Centerflank

Just look at that sexy screened cab. Can't stand the decals on the reruns.

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

"Pros are for poor people" - Centerflank

1 of the 10 commandments

encom-centerflank (resized).jpgencom-centerflank (resized).jpg

#163 7 years ago

Got the light cycles modded today and cleaned and polished her up. Ordering the lit targets from Mezel Mods and a chrome apron from Hooked. Going to change out some of the lights as well. Really love this game. This one may stay in the collection for quite some time.

IMG_5243 (resized).JPGIMG_5243 (resized).JPG
IMG_5246 (resized).JPGIMG_5246 (resized).JPG

#164 7 years ago

looking good

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Got the light cycles modded today and cleaned and polished her up. Ordering the lit targets from Mezel Mods and a chrome apron from Hooked. Going to change out some of the lights as well. Really love this game. This one may stay in the collection for quite some time.

There is no way off the grid.....sort of a hotel California sort of thing.....congrats!!!!

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There is no way off the grid.....sort of a hotel California sort of thing.....congrats!!!!

That's a lie. I've escaped Clu twice now. I'll never understand how people keep games for 5+ years...there's too much to see, too much to fix, too much to make money on, and never ever enough room...

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's a lie. I've escaped Clu twice now. I'll never understand how people keep games for 5+ years...there's too much to see, too much to fix, too much to make money on, and never ever enough room...

lalalala-2.giflalalala-2.gif

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

This is all because I misidentified your mod vs. the recognized earlier...I did apologize, though

No one truly escapes the grid....a mere break from the pain and pleasure maybe, but escape? Never....

#169 7 years ago

what a beauty !

(the pin of course, not the OP - lol)

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Absolutely ... for now. Once TRON VE is released though (which WILL happen unless Stern decides that they're suddenly no longer in $$$), these values will all decrease.
Just a matter of time. Tick tock.

They will rerun it as a Pro as they have each & every rerun they have on the title. Keep on dreaming of a Vault Premium.

#171 7 years ago

I'm really happy you decided to open the box. Enjoy that LE!

I know a Tron VE is such a flame on topic, but I think it's more likely that they do a VE as a complete reskin, based on the 1982 Tron movie. It is the 35th anniversary this year. New dots, new music, new art package. Then they can do lighted ramps, charge like they do for a premium & make everyone happy. Two completely different & unique pins.

I was not around when the game was released on previous runs, so I'd be super stoked for a VE.

#172 7 years ago

glad theres another LE owner to dig in with... all the stuff your doing to the game is super cool, I think the playfield protector is a little overkill and might slow down the game eventually...

but in the words of centerflank: CLEAR DISC!

#173 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

They will rerun it as a Pro as they have each & every rerun they have on the title. Keep on dreaming of a Vault Premium.

???

I have never contended that TRON VE will be a Premium model.

#174 7 years ago

???

They still haven't done a Tron VE? Ha! Screw you guys!!! I'm going home!!!

#175 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

They still haven't done a Tron VE? Ha! Screw you guys!!! I'm going home!!!

Buh bye. TRON VE will come.

#176 7 years ago

Buh bye. TRON VE will come.

I feel like I was having this conversation 2 or 3 years ago. Oh yeah, I was. Something is up. If they could have, they would have already.

#177 7 years ago

???

Well you said if they rerun it the values will go way down. Yet they have rerun it 2-3 times in the past and it still seems to be holding its value just fine.

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Well you said if they rerun it the values will go way down. Yet they have rerun it 2-3 times in the past and it still seems to be holding its value just fine.

I just don't even care. I love my Tron. Value? Value is in the game play. If you don't own it, I'm guessing you ain't playing it, as much as you want anyways.....

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I said when a TRON VE comes out, it will reduce all existing TRON values and I stand by that contention. I never said that TRON VE will be a Premium or that existing TRON values will come "way down".

The market impact of a TRON VE release will likely be greater than the multiple TRON Pro runs years ago due to both the demand that has built up since as well as the potential refinements in the VE.

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I just don't even care. I love my Tron. Value? Value is in the game play. If you don't own it, I'm guessing you ain't playing it, as much as you want anyways.....

Dude wasn't even talking to you. As fas as playing it i've had 3 Tron LEs n sold it each time. Overrated game IMO.

#181 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Dude wasn't even talking to you. As fas as playing it i've had 3 Tron LEs n sold it each time. Overrated game IMO.

I don't get that. It seems like you totally want a Tron LE, but just can't afford it. Who the F buys a pin 3 times before they decide it is overrated? All hail Centerflank!

#182 7 years ago

centerflank-button-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-button-1 (resized).png

#183 7 years ago

centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).pngcenterflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png

#184 7 years ago

centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-frozen-1 (resized).png

#185 7 years ago

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-solo-1 (resized).png

#186 7 years ago

Labnip, thank you for showing the F up!!

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I don't get that. It seems like you totally want a Tron LE, but just can't afford it. Who the F buys a pin 3 times before they decide it is overrated? All hail Centerflank!

lol well bought the 1st one NIB and got the others for less then 9k. Sold them cause the game is shallow and Iron Man does it better for that style of game play.

#188 7 years ago

Dude, was totally gonna buy this but it's just a premium. I was looking for an LE.

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

lol well bought the 1st one NIB and got the others for less then 9k. Sold them cause the game is shallow and Iron Man does it better for that style of game play.

Just bustin' balls man. It's cool. I like IM too, but I prefer Tron. To each his own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-nib/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.