• Latest reply 3 months ago by Inkochnito
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A5997781-E3BD-4E35-82F0-5284CFE58FE6 (resized).jpeg
DSC_0168 (resized).JPG
There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 7 years ago

Could someone PM me a link for Retro's remix .bin file? I'd like to load this awesome mix on my Tron Pro. Thanks

#152 7 years ago

Can someone PM me the TronLE link for this code please?

#153 7 years ago

I no longer have the file. If people are still looking for this, can someone with it be the host of it on a dropbox or able to send it?

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I no longer have the file. If people are still looking for this, can someone with it be the host of it on a dropbox or able to send it?

Yes please! anyone have it to email to me or upload to this thread? I will host the file(s) on a website for all to download if no one else will.
Both LE and Pro remix files ?

thx!

#155 7 years ago

I'm looking for the pro version

#156 7 years ago

I'm still looking for the Pro version as well. Strange how the files just disappeared

#157 7 years ago

Hey everyone, sorry for dropping off the map there. User "dinks" will be hosting the files now; I am passing the torch =)

Be sure to give dinks an upvote for taking care of this! And PM him if you are still looking for a copy.

#158 7 years ago

Many thanks to indigocc and dinks, Tron Pro is so much nicer to play with this remix .bin. Now time to install a FF sound system in the game!

#159 7 years ago

just received a copy of the link, was wondering if this is a new code? I had one on my flash drive from 14 months ago.

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Hey everyone, sorry for dropping off the map there. User "dinks" will be hosting the files now; I am passing the torch =)
Be sure to give dinks an upvote for taking care of this! And PM him if you are still looking for a copy.

Oh great! Thank you both for doing this!

#161 7 years ago

Glad to help out! What is really sad about this is that I don't even own a Tron legacy pinball yet

I am interested in a modded Pro or an LE that are listed for sale, but I am still trying to get funds together! Its like buying a car, ouch.....

3 weeks later
#162 7 years ago

I finally found a Tron LE ! Can't wait to get it so I can do this mod for my
self!!

2 months later
#163 7 years ago

can someone send me a copy of the pro version update please of a working link ? thanks !!

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from barrypinball:

can someone send me a copy of the pro version update please of a working link ? thanks !!

Please contact dinks for a copy of the firmware, thanks!

1 month later
#165 6 years ago

Can someone PM me a link to the pro version?

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Please contact dinks for a copy of the firmware, thanks!

Message sent

#167 6 years ago

I, too.

But Last seen April 20th, 2017 on pinside

#168 6 years ago

Still searching for it

1 month later
#169 6 years ago

Finally caught up with my dad who's looking after my Tron LE and I've had a few games, the mod is great.

One question though a few people have noted the end of game track just cuts dead? Is there anyway to get it to play to completion?

1 month later
#170 6 years ago

I would love a copy of the Tron LE remix if someone wouldnt mind sending the link, I messaged Dink, but I am not sure if he has seen it

10 months later
#171 5 years ago

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone out there still has a copy of the Pro ROM of this remix.......Thanks!!!

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone out there still has a copy of the Pro ROM of this remix.......Thanks!!!

Yes indeed, me too.

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:Please contact dinks for a copy of the firmware, thanks!

Per retro, dinks is the host of the file. PM him if you need to get a link. If someone else is also willing to help host the file and hand out links when requested, please post up!

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Per retro, dinks is the host of the file. PM him if you need to get a link. If someone else is also willing to help host the file and hand out links when requested, please post up!

Yes, I've read the thread and am aware of what it says, however dinks has a total of 5 posts on Pinside and judging by the previous posters, looks like others have tried without luck. We really could use another host, plus I’m hoping one of the earlier thread posters can help out and step up!

#175 5 years ago

I would really like to try out the remix version on my Pro. Anybody currently hosting? Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks

#176 5 years ago

Looking for the LE version if anyone can help me out. Who's the best contact for this. Anyone? Thanks!

#177 5 years ago

I should be able to find my pro version but I need someone else to host and share

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yes, I've read the thread and am aware of what it says, however dinks has a total of 5 posts on Pinside and judging by the previous posters, looks like others have tried without luck. We really could use another host, plus I’m hoping one of the earlier thread posters can help out and step up!

Ya I saw he wasn’t on since early May, hence why I said someone else should host the file.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I should be able to find my pro version but I need someone else to host and share

PM send...

Added over 6 years ago:

Got the file for Tron Pro...

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

PM send...

Added yesterday: Got the file for Tron Pro...

Thank you! PM inkochnito if you are looking for the remix.

#181 5 years ago

Anyone for the LE???

#182 5 years ago

The remix really sounds great. I will be doing some minor tweaks to it, for example putting the stock GEM music back in. I just love Mr. Thiel's song for GEM so much!

#183 5 years ago

Also looking for LE file.. Tried to PM original host with no luck. Thanks for any help!!

Brian

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The remix really sounds great. I will be doing some minor tweaks to it, for example putting the stock GEM music back in. I just love Mr. Thiel's song for GEM so much!

Totally the one thing I miss, thanks for doing that and please give a shout here when it's cooked! Cheers

#185 5 years ago

Another idea I had to tweak is the end of ball music, the original song's tempo was synchronized with the center inserts as they lit up. The new song is a great remixed version of the same song that fits the theme, however the tempo is slower and it also has some initial delay before the beat so the synchronization with the inserts no longer occurs. I may try to crop and speed up the remix version every so slightly so it matches with the inserts lighting up. Sounds easy enough to do in theory but we'll see what happens when I actually get to work on it.

Thanks so much to retro_p for this amazing remix!

#186 5 years ago

Another idea I had to tweak is the end of ball music, the original song's tempo was synchronized with the center inserts as they lit up. The new song is a great remixed version of the same song that fits the theme, however the tempo is slower and it also has some initial delay before the beat so the synchronization with the inserts no longer occurs. I may try to crop and speed up the remix version every so slightly so it matches with the inserts lighting up. Sounds easy enough to do in theory but we'll see what happens when I actually get to work on it.

Please let me know if you make this happen, I’d love a copy of your file, you’re right the GEM sound file was great, as was end of ball

1 week later
#187 5 years ago

Received the LE link from Dinks. Love the additional call outs. Pm him if you need the bin file.

5 months later
#188 5 years ago

I've had the remix in my Tron for the last 3+ years and decided to 'freshen up' the play with the original software this past week... Blahhhhhhh.... This remix is really great. I think the Tron Pinside rating should be made on this music version rather than stock. Stern should make alternative software available (for purchase I don't care) for their newer games so every so often you can feel like you've got a new machine.

Now... I'm going back to the remix...

#189 5 years ago

The remix, is the only way to go.

#190 5 years ago

Think you might carve out some time to make this happen?

#191 5 years ago

So who has the LE file that they can send me a link to?

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Think you might carve out some time to make this happen?

I did it, doesn't sound good at all when changing the tempo to match the inserts. It seemed like a good idea but just didn't sound right.

#193 5 years ago

Anyone have the Pro file can send me a link?

#194 5 years ago

I did it, doesn't sound good at all when changing the tempo to match the inserts. It seemed like a good idea but just didn't sound right.

Hey, at least you tried, thanks for that!

2 months later
#195 5 years ago

Picking up an LE tomorrow. Does anyone have the LE file to share? Thanks.

4 months later
#196 4 years ago

Hey guys,

is it possible to get the download link for the Tron pro remix?
I good friend of mine got a Tron pro and i want to make him a little present

#197 4 years ago

Somebody, please remind me of the file names. I probably still have this.

#198 4 years ago

hello, any idea where to get firmware with music remixed ?

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Unzipped the file name should look something like: TRN17402.BIN for Pro.

#200 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

You should search for a file called TRN70PRO.7z
Or send me a PM....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-music-remix-video-made-with-pinball-browser/page/4?hl=dinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.