Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Apollon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Who's got one with all of the bells and whistles on it, and is ready to part with it?

#2 10 years ago

You might want to add WTB to your thread title, and your location in your top post or profile. Might make it easier for people who may be able to help. Good luck with your search.

#3 10 years ago

You aren't going to like the price. The boob job guy was in the neighborhood at $10.5K. More mods, maybe more. I wouldn't sell mine for that.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

The boob job guy was in the neighborhood at $10.5k.

Gambit you always did have a way with words

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You aren't going to like the price. The boob job guy was in the neighborhood at $10.5K. More mods, maybe more. I wouldn't sell mine for that.

I think he's actually just the "lift" guy

#7 10 years ago

I stand corrected. The boob lift and tuck guy was in the neighborhood at $10.5K.

#8 10 years ago

So what's the ballpark. Have 10.5K...some of you are saying even more...like what?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So what's the ballpark. Have 10.5K...some of you are saying even more...like what?

10.5k or even less IMO. If you really want to have one right away, you can pay 10.5k. If you are patient, you should be able to get one for a little less. They do come up for sale occasionally, so I would spend awhile shopping around before I pulled the trigger.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

For a virgin/unmodded Tron LE, maybe ~low 9k. Add $ as the mods pile up. They seem to be 9.5-10.5 for modded ones.

#11 10 years ago

For that kind of coin, is it worth it? I mean, is the game THAT much fun. For 10K, you can kind of have whatever you want, fully restored, fully modded, etc. Like is TRON better than Indiana Jones, or LOTR, Adam's Family, Medieval Madness?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

For that kind of coin, is it worth it? I mean, is the game THAT much fun. For 10K, you can kind of have whatever you want, fully restored, fully modded, etc. Like is TRON better than Indiana Jones, or LOTR, Adam's Family, Medieval Madness?

Tron LE owners will say yes. Pro owners will say no. The rest of us just say meh..

Post edited by sammiesguys : Oops, said LOTR LE initially by accident

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

IMO, of course I play one at home, but Tron is better than all of those except I MM(I really haven't played it enough I think to get it). AND I love me some Addams Family too, but doesn't compare!!!!

#14 10 years ago

I owned a pro and traded it and xmen for my Le. If you don't want to install Eli's ramp kit it may be worth it. I still love my LE and it is a bit more solid then the pro with more metal parts from stern. Mine is nearing 2 k in mods and has two minor cabinet issues would probably sell it for 10,000 or slightly under if I ever decide to. I think if your a big tron fan and you want the best it's worth. Remember only around 250 in the USA or less and most are being held on too. There is a nice one slightly modded for 10.5 on pinside now.

#15 10 years ago

Fully moded LE should be $12k. You guys find one with all the mods which add over $2500 to the game and let me know where one pops up under 10k

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Tron LE owners will say yes.

I own an LE and its NOT worth the money they go for......back during preorder days, yes it was. But I've played a ton on a regular Tron and the game is just as much fun. Plus with the ramp light mod, and all the other stuff you can add, the games look really good. If i was in the hunt for one, I would go Pro. I've been tempted myself to sell the LE and get a pro + another game, however I can't get myself to do it

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I own an LE and its NOT worth the money they go for......back during preorder days, yes it was. But I've played a ton on a regular Tron and the game is just as much fun. Plus with the ramp light mod, and all the other stuff you can add, the games look really good. If i was in the hunt for one, I would go Pro. I've been tempted myself to sell the LE and get a pro + another game, however I can't get myself to do it

I get what you're saying. With the way things are now, the original price for a Tron LE looks like it was an absolute steal. When it comes to whether games are worth it or not, I find it to be usually a pointless discussion. Buy and play what you like, what you want, and what you can afford. That's my philosophy.

#18 10 years ago

I own an LE as well and I would never pay $10k for one. It is a really great game and I love it but that is a lot of coin. I wish all pins depreciated slowly over time that way everyone would get to enjoy them. Given current NIB prices I think it should be priced at about $6.5k but the market obviously commands more. As long as there are more than 400 people with money to burn it will sell high. Right now $9k appears to be the low point. Mods definitely add some value and it is crazy the number of. Cool mods for this pin.

Good luck in your search.

#19 10 years ago

I sold mine for $11k. It was nicer than any Tron LE I've seen for sale before, with some expensive mods, and super clean without shitty black rubber or anything. Is it worth 11K? I dunno to me it seemed stupid to keep for that kind of money. I do sort of want one again though, but what holds me back is how cheap some of that game is, mainly the PF art.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/TRONLE?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKfQyNP9ptPlLw&feat=directlink

#20 10 years ago

So got one person with a fully modded one who reached out...anyone else? Now's the time to sell...

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So got one person with a fully modded one who reached out...anyone else? Now's the time to sell...

Just traded mine for a STLE + cash. Fair value deal for us both I think.

Tron LE is sought after by those who want the LE version of Borg's lightning in a bottle.

Pro is great too, especially with mods. But with extras built into the LE, was just a magical complete package.

1 month later
#22 10 years ago

This week only. Tron LE for sale only to Pinside members. 10k this week only. Perfect machine. All the expected mods. Bought it new myself. Need to by my daughter a car this week. Thought I'd try this instead of moving $ around. Price is firm.770-597-zero nine two four - text or call. Cumming, GA. And, yes, the "committee" approved this sale.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-fully-modded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.