You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 9.34.16 PM.png
th-2.jpeg
image.jpg
image-977.jpg
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

This is the same game I thought I had sold this summer for $9800 - the buyers priorities have changed and I still have the game. So since I wanted to have the lowest priced one on the new group I dropped the price to $9400. It has a blue display, light cycles, arcade mod 3.0, Hooked pop bumper caps not installed, pinbits plastic protectors not installed. It is number 323. It is cash and carry - no paypal, no payments, no shipping, no sh*t. I will get some decent pictures up tonight. If you search Tron LE 323 I have some poor quality pictures attached to that post. If you want the METLE and the Iron Man sitting next to the Tron I would give you a smoking price of $20,200 - again, cash and carry, no shipping, no payments, no sh*t.

#2 9 years ago

no sh*t?

#3 9 years ago

I've had friends buy from Arnie, he's always treated them right. Sounds like he's been through the sh*t and he's sick of taking it

#4 9 years ago

Bump with a new lower price.

#5 9 years ago

you are blowin' the $hit out of high prices.

#6 9 years ago

This is fun!

#7 9 years ago

Bump for a GREAT SELLER!!!!

#8 9 years ago

And why would anyone need pictures of a home use only mint game unless they are wear out tire kickers?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

And why would anyone need pictures of a home use only mint game unless they are wear out tire kickers?

Shirley you can't be serious?

#10 9 years ago

Posting so I can watch this. Come on, baby! Selling some property hopefully getting offer soon. If that goes I just may need to do something with this.

Either way, good luck with the sale!

#11 9 years ago

He is serious but don't call him Shirley!

#12 9 years ago

Because some peoples idea of mint condition is completely different from mine. Please refer to the craigslist thread for your reading enjoyment

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

He is serious but don't call him Shirley!

The fact that he is serious is exactly why he should be called Shirley!

#14 9 years ago

Two trons at once.. Bad for Buisness

#15 9 years ago

Arnie is great seller. All of his games are top notch. Good luck with the sale.

#16 9 years ago

I have seen these games, they are nice.. great seller bump #wishIhad20grandsobadrightnow

#17 9 years ago

GLWS, posting to track thread easier.

#18 9 years ago

Bump for the current remaining tron le fs thread.

#19 9 years ago

I can also confirm Arnie is a great guy to deal with, known him for years, deal with confidence.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Bump for the current remaining TRON LE fs thread.

yep, this is the only thread but the other game is still available as far as i know. hope the $hitstorm doesn't come over here.

I still think $9400 for a known good limited edition title is a better buy than a $8K NIB unknown.

#21 9 years ago

I'm shocked this hasn't sold. I think, as someone pointed out, the timing might not be right. Bump.

#22 9 years ago

Because swindlers like yourself exist.

Arnie is good people buy in confidence.

Run from Bene - he is not the person to buy from.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm shocked this hasn't sold. I think, as someone pointed out, the timing might not be right. Bump.

Can you just go start your own damn thread to go wank off in?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He does all the time, but that doesn't seem to be enough. What's better x or y? How much for a z? Oh and can you take 59 pictures of a pin I'm not going to buy anyway?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

hope the $hitstorm doesn't come over here.

the storm is coming. return to your shelters.

#26 9 years ago

GLWTS no shipping is definitely limiting your audience!
Bump for an awesome game

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm guessing "thumbs down" votes no longer affect karma points,.... Kaneda would be stuck at 0.0

#28 9 years ago

Do you guys slamming me even read what you write? You called me a tire kicker for wanting to see photos of pins I was interested in. Anyone selling something should have photos ready, it's not called tire kicking, it's called being a typical seller.

You say I derail threads and look at this thread, I've done nothing but keep it on track and it's some of you who once again derail it, pick on me, and make this thread about Kaneda bashing.

You act as if I can't say something now, regardless of what i'm saying. Please, just get over the past and let's move forward and chat pinball. I'm not leaving. I'm not going to be negative. Can you do the same?

#29 9 years ago

TronLE threads appear to be the bane of pinside lately

#30 9 years ago

kaneda ->

#31 9 years ago

Arnie > sorry your thread is going off the deep end also. I figured it was only a matter of time before he showed up here to derail another thread. and like clockwork Zentron is here also... guessing rustyballs is just around the corner?

bye bye to this thread...

I highly suggest that all users just stop responding or engaging in any conversation with Kendeda. If he does not have anyone to feed him attention then hopefully he will eventually go away.

#32 9 years ago

I personally know of buyers that would have jumped on this machine at this price but if you consider what Stern did with Iron-man then it makes you rethink. If Tron prices rise then Stern will unload a Tron VE on the market. Right or wrong people do consider this possibility now.

#33 9 years ago

That's just silly how does a tron ve affect Le sales. It would only impact regular trons.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I personally know of buyers that would have jumped on this machine at this price but if you consider what Stern did with Iron-man then it makes you rethink. If Tron prices rise then Stern will unload a Tron VE on the market. Right or wrong people do consider this possibility now.

AMEN BRO.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Arnie > sorry your thread is going off the deep end also. I figured it was only a matter of time before he showed up here to derail another thread. and like clockwork Zentron is here also... guessing rustyballs is just around the corner?
bye bye to this thread...
I highly suggest that all users just stop responding or engaging in any conversation with Kendeda. If he does not have anyone to feed him attention then hopefully he will eventually go away.

Dude, you are insane. I challenge ANYONE to read this thread and pinpoint where it DERAILED. It was when YOU came in and started slamming me. Go back and read folks. It's like you hide behind me so you can act like a child. Grow up man.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It's like you hide behind me so you can act like a child. Grow up man.

Says the guy with Ninja Turtle bedsheets....

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Says the guy with Ninja Turtle bedsheets....

Those sheets are long gone. Got some nice high thread count in there now.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Nice! ...but c'mon, they've got He-Man or something on them, right?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

get over the past and let's move forward.

Nope. Pinsiders have a good memory.

1) Your passive aggressiveness is off the charts. You crapped all over the last Tron FS thread only to follow it up with well wishes to the seller.

2) You really should change your avatar. All it does is remind everyone how you not only ripped off that kid on the "Wreck It Ralph", but you impersonated him on EBay to also f$#k with his sale. Your "proof" doesn't address this.

3) Unless it's a Pinside conspiracy, why do you think you collect "thumbs downs" by the hundreds and mods delete your threads for trolling?

Introspection.... Sometimes it can be a good thing.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Quoted from Rarehero:

Nice! ...but c'mon, they've got He-Man or something on them, right?

Keep up rare. He upgraded to these.

image-977.jpgimage-977.jpg

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Ahh , but the image is forever burned in our minds .image.jpgimage.jpg

#42 9 years ago

th-2.jpegth-2.jpeg

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Totally different scenerio with IM... IM was a pro and reproduced as a VE pro (new back box and LED's but still a PRO) Tron has already been rerun 3 times and the price effect on the LE was negligible.

#44 9 years ago

Kaneda, you should really consider "retiring" yourself.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Ahh , but the image is forever burned in our minds .

image.jpg 148 KB

I slept like a baby that night

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Kaneda, you should really consider "retiring" yourself.

Only if Pinside retires my number like a pro athlete and all of you greet me with open arms.

#47 9 years ago

Bump to get this back on topic. Great looking game Arnie, good luck on the sale!

#48 9 years ago

I'm not here to debate the LE vs the VE, guys are concerned about what Stern will or won't do. You never know.

#49 9 years ago

Well, I can add something to this and will... I asked Borg about a Tron LE vault a few months ago, and here's the response. Take it for what you want, but I would think he would know.

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 9.34.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-03 at 9.34.16 PM.png

#50 9 years ago

Nice iron man Arnie!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-9600-in-lincoln-nebraska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.