• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tron side view 2.jpg
Tron side view.jpg
Tron front view.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I'm hoping all these sales of LE's mean that the higher up inner pinball peeps are doing some "insider trading" and selling off before the premium hits the market

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Wish I had something to trade.
<---- Local guy that would LOVE this machine!

Trade him socks the cat for it, and then another $11k in cash.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Better dump that LOTR as it is the next VE.
All the board work conversion is already done

Lol, no way. I'd never want a VE Lotr, i'd cringe too hard at the stock LED's and all the cut backs they did to the backbox.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's an unreleased game for SNES, that I own. The only one in existence and yeah I paid a tidy sum for it. Lordloss is butt hurt because I won't release it for free I'm assuming. Why? Because he would copy the ROM and sell it for a profit. That's what he does for a hobby. So he makes these jabs and inappropriate posts whenever he has his period.
Should of sacked up and paid Dream for it if you wanted to make money off it Lordloss. Sorry I won't let you profit off of something I paid for. Dick.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socks_the_Cat_Rocks_the_Hill

I'm just teasing you because you gave into dreamtr and bought a probably broken rom that barely plays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-400-of-400-wtt?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.