TRON 7.jpg
TRON 6.jpg
TRON 5.jpg
TRON 4.jpg
TRON 3.jpg
TRON 2.jpg
TRON 1.jpg
#1 10 years ago

hey guys. i rarely post here, but i'm a longtime lurker.

up for sale is a my TRON LE #305 with the arcade scoop mod and blue under-cab lighting. also has the custom recognizer target bank sticker...still not sure why STERN didn't finish the decal out on top on their own, but whatever.

asking $10,500.

if you can't pick it up locally, i will be happy to work with NAVL or whatever shipping company you choose...i have a pretty flexible schedule and can make myself available most anytime.

as for payment, i have sold several pins/arcades in person but never online...i'm assuming paypal is the preferred method to protect both the buyer and seller?

thanks for looking...i hope somebody can give this one a good home. our family has really enjoyed it. i don't really want to sell it, but it's just one of those things.

TRON 1.jpgTRON 1.jpg

TRON 2.jpgTRON 2.jpg

TRON 3.jpgTRON 3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Move closer to me

#3 10 years ago

I've bought many pins remotely and never use Paypal (the cost on big ticket items is expensive).

I simply overnight a bank "cashiers check". If the seller is concerned about the integrity of the cashiers check, they wait 3 days for it to clear. No fee, no big deal.

GLWTS.

#4 10 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice. I am open to cashiers checks for payment.

#5 10 years ago

I've paid and received many different forms of payment for pins. International wire, Paypal, cashier check, personal checks, weird LLC company checks and of course cash. I don't think which one really matters. If you don't know them, do a little research on who you're dealing with as best as possible and use common sense. I've never had an issue.

#6 10 years ago

since someone PM'd me about this, i will list it so that others won't be wondering.

there are 1187 plays on this TRON LE. some context...i have three kids and they simply refuse to hit the start button just once. drives me batty, but at least i broke them of monkey-flippering long before TRON came to town.

anyway, i know this is like the guy that says his '87 ford pinto has nothing but highway miles, but in the interest of full disclosure, i figured i'd throw it out there.

TRON 4.jpgTRON 4.jpg

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

since someone PM'd me about this, i will list it so that others won't be wondering.
there are 1187 plays on this TRON LE. some context...i have three kids and they simply refuse to hit the start button just once. drives me batty, but at least i broke them of monkey-flippering long before TRON came to town.
anyway, i know this is like the guy that says his '87 ford pinto has nothing but highway miles, but in the interest of full disclosure, i figured i'd throw it out there.

TRON 4.jpg 122 KB

Don't the audits also include the average ball time? If so, it's another metric for determining wear...

You might want to take some better pics with the glass off and lights on...just a suggestion.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Don't the audits also include the average ball time? If so, it's another metric for determining wear...
You might want to take some better pics with the glass off and lights on...just a suggestion.

yeah...i think there's an average ball time breakdown in there. something like that anyway.

there's no playfield wear anywhere on the machine, which is the important thing.

#9 10 years ago

here are some more pics...i apologize for the washed out look, but that's apparently as good as it gets with my phone's camera. the important thing is, you can see there's no playfield wear.

TRON 5.jpgTRON 5.jpg

TRON 6.jpgTRON 6.jpg

TRON 7.jpgTRON 7.jpg

TRON 9.jpgTRON 9.jpg

TRON 8.jpgTRON 8.jpg

#10 10 years ago

#100 gives #305 a thumbs-up for looking good

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

#100 gives #305 a thumbs-up for looking good

hey, thank you sir!!

cool number. i like mine too.

soooooooo torn on getting rid of this thing. i love it...and i'm a long time TRON fan. but sometimes life just dictates we go in a different direction. <sigh>

#12 10 years ago

olivia understands...

olivia-wilde-2 thumbs up.gifolivia-wilde-2 thumbs up.gif

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

olivia understands...

lol. thank goodness.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-305-huo1-owner-for-sale-in-sc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.