(Topic ID: 18146)

Tron Is Done

By HoneyBadger

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

Me too. Another "growth stock" in the collection! Thanks for posting.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

The last run with the new decals was your summer run if I am not mistaken.

I think that's right. Mine came out of that run and was received in May. Shortly after that, I think they told distributors that would be it. But I think this may be the first time Gary has said it directly to the public at a show. My timeline may be a bit off but this is roughly what happened.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Also wondering how much of a pain the pegs are when lifting the Pro playfield? It has put me off buying one before....

They make doing anything under the pf a big pain. But you can get the old slides from a supplier.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-is-done?tu=shadow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.