(Topic ID: 18146)

Tron Is Done

By HoneyBadger

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

Great game - I got in on the tail end as my game was made in May 2012 but glad I did.... I dont see mine going anywhere soon.... It is a keeper and a fun game to play.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

What I really miss are the locking latches at the ends of the playfield runners that let you know you've pulled the PF out to it's maximum. When I got my first (and only) Stern, I pulled out so far that I almost dropped the entire playfield into the bottom of the cabinet!

Same here - TRON was my first Stern - I gave the palyfield a good pull forward expecting the palyfield to catch on the runner and almost ended on the floor with the playfield on top of me - boy was I surprised there was not runner.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Shadow said:
    They make doing anything under the pf a big pain. But you can get the old slides from a supplier.

Thanks. At least they can be bought!

I just got them in the mail and just read the installation instructions - there are holes under the apron but you need to drill pilot holes for the other end. I hate having to drill under the playfield - I guess i better not do it after a few beers....

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I would not sell my pro for 6500.

Me either...

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

I'm looking forward to getting the PIG. That will be a gamechanger!

Drano - I got the manual for the PIG but couldn't figure out why it is so much better than just a splitter. Maybe the manual was just too technical for me....

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlooking:

Game integration is the key with this product. At least for me that is the key anyway.
    To be able to have the Flynn sign on only when the arcade light comes on is easy with the pig.
    Have your light cycles on always but flash when you get their ramp. Just add the pig.

Yea - I figured it could do stuff like that which is very cool - I just couldnt figure out how to do it.....

1 month later
    #63 11 years ago

I have a decal TRON. It looks great and has bright colors. I think the way the decals are cut and the addition of the brackets is a nice touch. The brackets move the legs from touching the cabinet. If these brackets were available for old Bally games it would be a nice upgrade when they are re-decaled during restorations.

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlooking:

I just got AC/DC pro and it did not have the decal brackets. Did others get them?

The game did not come with them but my distributor was able to get them for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-is-done?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.