(Topic ID: 18146)

Tron Is Done

By HoneyBadger

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 11 years ago

I didn't get what everyone was talking about these "posts" on the stern games..... I've never had to deal with them, but how is that any worse than the old pins, which didn't have anything more than a useless prop rod?

I'm a fatty...5"9 270. There ain't no way in the hell I can get under slide supports to get to anything important on a pinball machine. I could see it being easier to move into the fully upright position with a full bracket...maybe. I've got pretty long arms... I don't think it would matter to me. Is the argument that it would be harder to work on the rear of the TOP of the playfield since it doesn't pull out all the way? I could kinda see that... I used the bracket rest a lot while shopping out my STTNG.

Do people actually work on the underside with the pf on the slide rest? How the crap do you see anything?

1 month later
    #58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Supposedly only 100 with decals so guessing being super rare, they may be worth a bit more? Especially if you add the new Stern leg plates to protect them.

Apparently you can buy the leg plates direct from Stern.

I don't really buy the decal version being worth more...there seems to be mixed opinion. In my opinion, the colors seem brighter, but the screened ones are more "movie accurate". I don't mind the way the decals are cut, but some people do.

In the end, I won't care which one I get.

#60 11 years ago

I doubt stern is selling the decals. If they did, I would seriously have to consider ordering a side panel as wall art. For real.

#62 11 years ago

Not quite the same.

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I bet I can get Decals

Of course you can...because you know I can't afford them and it would totally take ALL hurry I have to find a Tron out of the equation...

Cripes! Don't tell me this stuff man, you're killing me?

How much are they?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-is-done?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.