View topic image gallery

tron cupcake.jpg
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4462.jpg
IMG_4484.JPG
tron-john-wayne.jpg
DSCN2686.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Well, I decided I am pulling the trigger on another TRON. I traded my heavily modded TRON several months ago for a WOZ and while I absolutely do not regret getting WOZ (It's an Awesome Game!), I most assuredly miss my TRON. From a fiscal perspective, given the rise in TRON's value, it would have made more sense in hind sight to keep it and wait until now to get the WOZ....That said, what's done is done.

I am picking up the heavily modded brand new one from Terry at PBL. Yes, I know I can get a modded HUO one cheaper, but I am about as retentive as they come and I love the fact that I'll be getting it modded but still NIB Should be here next week. Can't wait!

#2 9 years ago

I've owned Tron twice too.

#3 9 years ago

This time it's staying!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

This time it's staying!

Same here!

#5 9 years ago

I'm still on my first one.

#6 9 years ago

Congrats, I heard TRON is a fun game.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Well, I decided I am pulling the trigger on another TRON. I traded my heavily modded TRON several months ago for a WOZ and while I absolutely do not regret getting WOZ (It's an Awesome Game!), I most assuredly miss my TRON. From a fiscal perspective, given the rise in TRON's value, it would have made more sense in hind sight to keep it and wait until now to get the WOZ....That said, what's done is done.
I am picking up the heavily modded brand new one from Terry at PBL. Yes, I know I can get a modded HUO one cheaper, but I am about as retentive as they come and I love the fact that I'll be getting it modded but still NIB Should be here next week. Can't wait!

If I could afford it I'd do the same thing....new and fully (if such a game even exists) modded.

#8 9 years ago

I'm in the TRON twice club as well. Was it a straight trade for the WOZLE?

#9 9 years ago

One and only Tron LE here, bolted to the ground.

#10 9 years ago

I just bought a Tron LE (number 70) and I still have my Tron Pro....time for the Pro to go lol

#11 9 years ago

my LE is has 1 foot of concrete laid around the legs. this puppy's a keeper, fur-sure-dittley-do-neighbor !

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Eors:

I just bought a TRON LE (number 70) and I still have my Tron Pro....time for the Pro to go lol

Keep it man. I got the big brother / little brother thing going with both tron variants and just can't bring myself to let the pro go. I still have to go through the step of moving the chrome armor from the LE to the pro and getting laser cut gear for the LE. Lol!! Endless pit.

#13 9 years ago

My Tron has bookends, to help keep it from strayin' or at least swayin' from side to side.
DSCN2686.JPGDSCN2686.JPG

#14 9 years ago

Ok - bought and paid for - should be here next week.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3258

Thanks Terry! Can't wait!

#15 9 years ago

Congrats! TRON aint never leaving my collection one of the best games in my line up

#16 9 years ago

Tron Wayne says, "Ain't no pardner heading off with my Pin, ever !!"

tron-john-wayne.jpgtron-john-wayne.jpg

1 week later
#17 9 years ago

It's back!!! Thanks Terry! Arrived today and looks gorgeous. Phenomenal. Amazing how the details make this a true beaut! IMG_4484.JPGIMG_4484.JPGIMG_4462.jpgIMG_4462.jpgIMG_4463.JPGIMG_4463.JPG

#18 9 years ago

n i c e

#19 9 years ago

Someday a Tron Pro will be in the collection, That and Spiderman are my 2 Stern pins I want. Congrats on your New Tron.

Joe(acejedi)

#20 9 years ago

Nice! I messed up letting Tron Pro go too...

Corrected and I have one coming back.

#21 9 years ago

Congrats.

I cannot see mine leaving anytime soon. One of my favorite newer titles.

O-Din LUL on the bookends. This is why mine do not often leave I do not give them room to walk off.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Ok - bought and paid for - should be here next week.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3258
Thanks Terry! Can't wait!

Ok peeps don't bite my head off, but what is it about Tron that makes everyone like it, I have played one and just can't get into it..........I haven't played it heaps tho

#23 9 years ago

I played it several times as well and I don't get the hype. It's good, but I'm just not understanding why people are in love with it.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

I played it several times as well and I don't get the hype. It's good, but I'm just not understanding why people are in love with it.

Well hopefully someone can explain this craze that is called Tron

#25 9 years ago

To each their own boys. I've played WOZ many, many times and for the life of me can't figure out why people get so googley-eyed about that one either.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

To each their own boys. I've played WOZ many, many times and for the life of me can't figure out why people get so googley-eyed about that one either.

Yeah agreed, but what is the thing that makes you like Tron, is it game play, lighting, call outs, sound, I'm just trying to understand the game and the hype.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Yeah agreed, but what is the thing that makes you like Tron, is it game play, lighting, call outs, sound, I'm just trying to understand the game and the hype.

It's like every other game...it's about the total package, and how each person relates to it. You can ask ten people why they love the same game, and you will get ten different opinions.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

All of those. The first time I played Tron was on location and I left thinking that it was a turd. Then a few months later I played a HUO LE with an external sub and left in awe. The Daft Punk music is second to none, it immerses you into the game like no other. The gameplay is extremely fast, especially if you have a freshly cleaned disc. The rules are very simple to understand with a wizard mode that can be achieved every once in a while for mediocre players like me. There's a lot more to it, but I'm going downstairs to play it instead of tying more.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Ok peeps don't bite my head off, but what is it about Tron that makes everyone like it, I have played one and just can't get into it..........I haven't played it heaps tho

play it "heaps", then you'll get it
i wasn't giddy my first month of having it, then the dang thing took over. play it every day after work for years now. feel sorry for my other pins...

tron cupcake.jpgtron cupcake.jpg

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-is-coming-back-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.