Hail_Tron_Dorks_of_America.jpg
dsc03503.jpg
dead_horse.gif
dead_horse.gif
beat_dead_horse.jpg
teachthecontroversy.png
relax.png
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#54 8 years ago

Hi, I'm Chris and I am new to Pinside......... is it true that Stern might make a Tron VE with more features than the original pro and for under $5k?

beat_dead_horse.jpgbeat_dead_horse.jpg

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Could just me but the dead horse .gifs need their own dead horse .gif I think.

There's not enough of these to keep up with the lame Tron VE threads that pop up every week. So a few dozen people missed the boat and want a remake....big deal. Stern will make them if they think it will make money. No one here has any control over that (control was given up when no one else bought one from any of their 4-5 runs). So yes, this topic is beaten to death, has no nutritional value, and gets another dead horse picture

dead_horse.gifdead_horse.gif

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

and your dead horse wins!!!

YAY!

If we are going to talk Tron all the time, it should be about this little diddy that Disney is making:

If I had to bet on Stern though, I would say they will eventually make it. But until its announced, I don't need to hear about it daily

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Why do you cont to go into a thread that is labeled clearly as a VE thread

How do we know its not a thread announcing it for real? Maybe some cool info about Tron that someone worked on. Yes I could choose not to reply...also the dozen Tron VE cheerleaders with their lightcycle pom poms could all chatter into a single thread....works both ways I guess

Maybe we can all play Jeopardy... I can start a weekly beat a dead horse thread and everyone can answer ....What is Tron VE?

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

we try to force our opinions on other to just shut the channel down because something may be offensive to a small % of people.

LOL, more like the majority of people here can't stand the constant VE Tron threads. Plus why should my opinion be shut down?...or in this case, the "Dead Horse Beating Picture". And I am far from offended by VE....just tired of it appearing in new threads constantly. That seems to be a reasonable reason <-- sounds like an 80's band like Duran Duran

dead_horse.gifdead_horse.gif

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Again, wrong. There are about a dozen people that feel the need to make those hoping for a VE of any game feel stupid. When I look at the number of active members on the site I don't see that being anywhere near 50%. If you want to make that math even easier, look at the number of active posters in a given VE thread and see how many are pissy about the topic and how many take the opposite approach. That would also show that those that are upset about a potential VE are still less than the "majority"

Ugh.....not everyone speaks up. No one is making them look stupid either. You have taken this way too personal. I suggest to take a break from the thread. Also let me remind you again, a single thread would do the job for this. JPop has a 10k+ thread going on and on about the same things repeated quite a bit....maybe a Tron VE with wishes of what it will have could be a 10k thread

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That would also show that those that are upset about a potential VE are still less than the "majority"

And I am not upset about it.... I am sick of the new threads popping up about the same thing....don't you even bother to read my stuff or are you having a bad day and taking it out on my Beating Horse Pics? Damn

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I take the "dead horse" comments as trying to make people feel stupid and/or frustration from the person that posted it

Nah, not my style. I take pride in not ever getting banned from a thread for stuff like that. I usually add little bits to the post to show I am not attacking or super serious (though these Tron VE threads do annoy me). Also to differentiate me from the "I have a Tron so I don't want them made" posts.

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Sweet I remember when I went down to Disney World In Florida in 2010 and the TRONORAIL ...AKA MONORAIL with the Tron Wrap was available to ride...

haha....I rode that. I also stay at Bay Lake (going next year too) and played the same lineup.

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So do we.....love Bay Lake. We are doubling up and heading to Aulani next year

We were supposed to go this year for our 15th anniversary.... instead I built my dream game room and had to settle for cheaper Disney's Hilton Head instead (we can drive there)

---------------------------------------------
And now back to the Tron VE thread that I am no longer the center of controversy with my horse beating gif images

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-is-another-ve-on-the-way?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.