Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dkpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Tron_Pics_005.JPG
Tron1_005.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Another batch in the works at DK Pinball.

image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Moved to modding pinball sub forum. I need to snag this mod for my Tron eventually. Very nice mod!

#3 6 years ago

Yep, thanks for the help Chad!

#4 6 years ago

Sign looks good, here is a pic of it installed.

Tron1_005.jpg

#6 6 years ago

Any cheaper than the ones at PBL?

#7 6 years ago

No, they're the same sign. You can get them at my web site or PBL. Terry is a friend of mine who sells some of my stuff.

#8 6 years ago

Yes-lovin my Flynn's sign

Tron_Pics_005.JPG

#9 6 years ago

Just wondering, but what power do those require? Just wondering if I could get one and hook it up to a PC USB or a battery pack just to have as a cool thing to have around the house.

#10 6 years ago

They are 12v. I have dug up old DC wall wart power supplies and connected them as desk decoration. 5v, 9v, and 12v supplies are really common. They only draw 60ma so almost any size 12v supply will do the trick.

Wireless routers use 12v a lot.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

Wireless routers use 12v a lot.

Exactly! When a router goes bad or I change out routers, I always keep the power supplys just for little instances like this

p.s. I have the Flynn sign as well, Looks great!!

#12 6 years ago

Funny, considering that it seems like more than half the pinball guys I meet are I.T. guys, those 12v "malfunctioning router" wall warts should be easy to get.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside