Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ChadNC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

downloadfile-3.jpeg
    #1 12 years ago

Big thanks to coaster in meeting me with my new [ TRON EL ]. I believe thats what Ill call it from now on. Ibe got it in the house and it plays great. He put alot of work into it. I believe ill add a sub kit and a couple of diecasts. Cant do much because its already done.

#2 12 years ago

Right back at ya Chad! Awesome buyer and fellow pinhead here gang. We could have talked in that parking lot for a month. I always have a great time meeting fellow pinheads during deals. Have fun with Tron EL. I like it!

#3 12 years ago

Tron EL. Classic!

Dang Coaster, just finished it up and sold it already?!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Tron EL. Classic!

Sold it because it isn't a real LE

Glad sale was a success

Skooter

#5 12 years ago

RobT said:Tron EL. Classic!
    Sold it because it isn't a real LE
    Glad sale was a success
    Skooter

Nope its not. Its a TRON EL....A working mans pin. You can buy a custom Harley off the showroom or do it yourself. I think he should be proud of the work he did though. Especially putting his self out there with the possibility of failure. I still believe someone will figure the code out but it will still not be an LE. But she sure is pretty

downloadfile-3.jpegdownloadfile-3.jpeg

#6 12 years ago

I agree -- Superb looking machine easily challenging TF-LE except for few traits. I plan to try this myself on my new Tron and I am sure there are many others who will give it a shot!
    Great job all around and thanks for sharing coasterguy!!!

perry

#7 12 years ago

He is a good guy, congrats on that 1 off machine.

#8 12 years ago

It looks really nice (this is coming from a Tron:LE owner). CG did a really great job on it!

2 months later
    #9 11 years ago

Working on my EL2 model now

Looks good Chad and nice work CG

#10 11 years ago

Chad
    That looks so much better than the yellow and blue.
    I think it looks great.

#11 11 years ago

Looks nice Chad. Glad to see there's someone else in Western NC that actually knows what a pinball machine is.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Metalpin:

Looks nice Chad. Glad to see there's someone else in Western NC that actually knows what a pinball machine is.

Theres alot of us here in these hills.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-el-coasterguy-good-guy-alert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.