Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bdaily1983
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Is Directors Cut the best install fro Tron? What does it change in the settings?

#2 6 years ago

I asked but no one knew and I never tried it out. In LOTR it added a Cave Troll multiball.

#3 6 years ago

I'd be curious as to what Director's Cut does for Tron too

#4 6 years ago

I did some quick searching and found nothing. Add one to the curious list.

#5 6 years ago

I know that it didn't do anything before the recent code update. Not sure if it does anything now.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

In LOTR it added a Cave Troll multiball.

Isn't that a setting? Directors cut usually doesn't change gameplay. Just audio and video.

Can't hurt to try it. It shouldn't change any settings. Just keep your eyes and ears peeled.

#7 6 years ago

Yes, in LOTR it actually adds a mode. Not expecting anything like that in Tron, but curious what it is.

2 months later
#8 6 years ago

It's odd that there is a mode and nobody knows what it does. Why didn't Stern document the different modes? Is that common practice?

#9 6 years ago

It used to be the programmer's preferred settings...but honestly I don't think it's been utilized in quite some time.

#10 6 years ago

this is cool.... i've never tried or even knew about the directors cut on LOTR! will have to try it out this weekend. is cave troll multiball any good??

Quoted from hAbO:

I asked but no one knew and I never tried it out. In LOTR it added a Cave Troll multiball.

#11 6 years ago

how do you set LOTR Cave multiball?

2 months later
#12 6 years ago

So, anyone figured this out?

#13 6 years ago

Think cave troll is adjustment 33

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside