I used dditional adhesive, Loctite 200 Spray Adhesive.
* Pulled the old black off the original hub and motor, have to do so to get to the 3 philips that keep the hub to the motor.
* Sandpaper on the new hub surface that will get the adhesive, wiped clean with alcohol on a rag.
* Screwed the new hub into place on the motor.
* Painters tape to mask off the outer, raised ring on new hub as best I could, with a knife to make it clean.
* Sprayed both the back of the new poly disc pieces and the top of the new hub.
* Waited 1 minute, fitted the pieces together.
* Pressed them together to intermingle the adhesive from each part.
* I used alcohol and a rag to clean off the excess adhesive, trying to minimize any alcohol getting in the mix between the hub and disc.
* Left upside down for 24 hours, with additional weight on top of the motor housing.
So far I'm at 3 months with my current disc staying down and in great shape. The second time I replaced the disc it didn't get quite as much treatment and lasted 3 months before pulling up; only about 30 minutes upside down with only the weight of the motor, no sandpaper, no masking. The first time lasted 5 months (on a multiplier of fewer plays), used super glue at one point so that it could be playable by League, but boy did it create one hell of a flapper (don't use super glue, for Many reasons).
I love the clear disc! I hope the blue is as much fun!!