Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by xsvtoys
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 7 years ago

Given the content of the two linked articles a more appropriate thread title, would be "Tron 3 movie might happen ... someday"

#3 7 years ago

If Jared Leto is involved I would prefer it to not happen, the guy is a hack!

Give us a proper sequel to Legacy, same cast, same director and visual team and it's a must to bring back Daft Punk for the soundtrack and my money is yours Disney!

#4 7 years ago

a sequel to legacy? flynns son banging quorra out in the real world at the same time somehow a CLU/FLYNN hybrid is creating havok on the net?
Id rather have a sequel to the original Tron, prequel to Legacy.

#5 7 years ago

I think we are due for another Tron VE speculation thread.

#6 7 years ago

I could see Leto pulling off a "freaky" role like "ZUSE" (despite WB cutting most of his scenes from Suicide Squad) but am not a fan of his recent work or ruminations on his own incomparable skill as a "method" actor...

#7 7 years ago

I don't know if I'm feeling Jared Leto in the Troniverse.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Given the content of the two linked articles a more appropriate thread title, would be "Tron 3 movie might happen ... someday"

More like "there are some people who would love to get a Tron 3 movie. But there is no plan nor any money committed on the part of Disney or anyone else to actually make Tron 3. So it's not going to happen. But if it did it would be cool."

#9 7 years ago

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from MarcelG:

a sequel to legacy? flynns son banging quorra out in the real world at the same time somehow a CLU/FLYNN hybrid is creating havok on the net?
Id rather have a sequel to the original Tron, prequel to Legacy.

The first thing you said would literally get 95% of pinsiders into seats

I read a while back that the sequel to legacy had to planned storylines, Clu merging with Flynn allows him to escape into the real world or the most obvious Sam and Quorra re-enter the "new/old" grid the get his father.

There was a rumour/article (cannot find it now but I remember reading it just before Disney confirmed Tron 3 was cancelled) it was going to be more like the original Tron as the merge of clu and Flynn had rebooted the grid in a way but typical Disney pulled the plug because it didn't make a billion at the box office

#13 7 years ago

Those are from 2015, the latest reports are from about a week ago unfortunately Jared Leto is the centre of the rumours which is terrible news, if Disney did move on a new TRON hopefully they would bring back Kosinski & the rest of the Legacy crew and allow them to make a sequel minus Leto.

#14 7 years ago

There is a new sequel, TRON: Kompromat

Spoiler Alert:

Putin takes control of the entire internet and all communications by compromising the leaders of the free world and thus seizing the NSA.

Sam and Quorra again digitize themselves and take a daring cyber-trip to Moscow by the use of dark fiber. Once there, they free Snowden who has been held up in a hotel under the name TrueHooHA.

Snowden restores Tron and Kevin Flynn from the NSA archives.

Together they do battle with various Russian cyber-foes, finally defeating Putin in a giant explosion.

As the dust clears, the sun rises over the spires of St Petersburg.

Every cellphone in the world rings with a text:

я бороться за пользователей

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I think we are due for another Tron VE speculation thread.

Wish granted:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-tron-be-remade#post-3634864

#16 7 years ago

Kosinski had said he had enough DP music for 3 movies, however he also had said if they make the next movie it would not look like the first one.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There is a new sequel, TRON: Kompromat
Spoiler Alert:
Putin takes control of the entire internet and all communications by compromising the leaders of the free world and thus seizing the NSA.
Sam and Quorra again digitize themselves and take a daring cyber-trip to Moscow by the use of dark fiber. Once there, they free Snowden who has been held up in a hotel under the name TrueHooHA.
Snowden restores Tron and Kevin Flynn from the NSA archives.
Together they do battle with various Russian cyber-foes, finally defeating Putin in a giant explosion.
As the dust clears, the sun rises over the spires of St Petersburg.
Every cellphone in the world rings with a text:
я бороться за пользователей

Did anyone else go to Google Translate to see what the text says?

#18 7 years ago

All your base are belong to us.

Not really.

I fight for the users.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-3-movie-is-happening and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.