4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Darcy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190810_203719 (resized).jpg
    20190810_203800 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

I would like to see what Triple Thick looks like on the back of the glass after application. Any pics?

#2 4 years ago

From the front or back?
    From the front if you cover the score windows first you can't tell a difference.

#3 4 years ago

The back. On an EM Gottlieb the black out layer will appear to be a shiny grey, slightly darker, and not a dullish flat light grey.

I can post a photo in 6 hours or so. If no one else posts one.

#4 4 years ago

I missed that in his original post.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks, that would be great.

#6 4 years ago

Took longer at work than expected.

This is Triple Thick covered Strange World backglass. The camera flash is concentrated, and shiny.
    20190810_203719 (resized).jpg20190810_203719 (resized).jpg

This is not a Triple Thick covered backglass. See how the flash is not reflecting.
    20190810_203800 (resized).jpg20190810_203800 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-thick-for-back-glass- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.