Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Anyone have a scan of the schematics for Triple Strike, from Williams 1975?
I have a copy of it on paper, but I'd rather save myself the time in scanning it if it is already out there.

thanks!

#2 7 years ago

Looks like IPDB has the manual, but not the schematics.

#3 7 years ago

Found, thanks all.

#4 7 years ago

dont forget to post them to ipdb

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

dont forget to post them to ipdb

I will pass it along, thanks for the reminder.

#6 7 years ago

Great machine, I just finished fully restoring mine, all new playfield switches, all new playfield lamp sockets, cab and head repaint---always a fun project---and clean and gap every switch and a new BGresto backglass coming. Plays fast and man that playfield is heavy.....lots of mechs there. John

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from PapaJohn:

Great machine, I just finished fully restoring mine, all new playfield switches, all new playfield lamp sockets, cab and head repaint---always a fun project---and clean and gap every switch and a new BGresto backglass coming. Plays fast and man that playfield is heavy.....lots of mechs there. John

Our Backglass is toast, I wish we could afford a bgresto one. At some point someone put masking tape across the back, and it dried off and took the art with it. In strips!
I think the one I'm working on is HUO. Woman's father bought it for the family in the 70s, and has lived in a basement and storage locker ever since. Not mint, but the playfield is at least beautiful.

Right now it needs the player/ball count unit in the back taken apart and redone. Everything else looks really good, but that stepper is gunked up. I can't wait to play it!

Schematics have been uploaded to IPDB, change pending approval.

#8 7 years ago

Contact me in a month as I might just give you the back glass that the new one is replacing. Its just a little flaky in the lower right area. You would pay for the packaging and shipping. John

2 months later
#9 7 years ago

Just checked IPDB and I'm not seeing the schematics! Anyone know how long it usually takes to show up? I've got a Triple Strike (my first EM) that needs some work.

#10 7 years ago

The last time I sent anything to IPDB, it took two years before it got posted.

#11 7 years ago

I will upload the schematics tonight.
Also, shout-out to the pinsider who sent me their old Triple Strike backglass! You rule! Enjoy your bgresto one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-strike-schematics-pdf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.