78947883-8405-4713-BC40-E3910D797D21 (resized).jpeg
bar5 (resized).jpeg
bar4 (resized).jpeg
bar3 (resized).jpeg
Bar2 (resized).jpeg
Bar1 (resized).jpeg
large (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Just picked up a #Triple Strike. Haven’t reassembled it yet and already have a question. Can someone send me photos of the lockdown bar, top, side and underside? This one doesn’t seem to fit right
Thanks Mike

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from nomo:

Just picked up a #Triple Strike. Haven’t reassembled it yet and already have a question. Can someone send me photos of the lockdown bar, top, side and underside? This one doesn’t seem to fit right
Thanks Mike

Here it is. Repros at Marco Specialties and others.

Mike

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

I might have the one you need (used) if you don't want to pay full price from Marco.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I might have the one you need (used) if you don't want to pay full price from Marco.

I would be interested in a used one. It's hard to tell in these photos, but the one I have, has a metal bar on the underside all the way across, that needs to go into a slot. It appears to be intended to hold the glass in place. I just don't think it's correct for this pin, as it won't go all the way down.
Mike

Bar1 (resized).jpegBar1 (resized).jpegBar2 (resized).jpegBar2 (resized).jpeg
#5 5 years ago

Show us an over all picture of what younhave along with a picture of the bottom side of it.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Show us an over all picture of what younhave along with a picture of the bottom side of it.

Sorry for the delay. Here are some more photos. - Mike

bar3 (resized).jpegbar3 (resized).jpegbar4 (resized).jpegbar4 (resized).jpegbar5 (resized).jpegbar5 (resized).jpeg
#7 5 years ago

No......that ain’t fitting !

#8 5 years ago

It looks to be the correct bar but something isn’t right about it.

The blocked out area at the bottom edge doesn't seem right. The rest of it looks correct though which is odd.

Here are a couple of pictures of a Williams bar that should be correct for your game that I have an extra of.
78947883-8405-4713-BC40-E3910D797D21 (resized).jpeg78947883-8405-4713-BC40-E3910D797D21 (resized).jpegC839F3AB-2802-4F1B-831B-CCE42FB6FE1F (resized).jpegC839F3AB-2802-4F1B-831B-CCE42FB6FE1F (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-strike-lock-bar?hl=nomo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.