• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
Pinball (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

Hello! I just picked up a Triple Strike machine and can't seem to locate the 3 to 5 ball adjustment. Almost everything inside the machine is labelled, but I can't seem to locate this one thing. There appears to be something right next to the Tilt Adjustment that looks like it could be what I'm looking for, but I don't want to go switching things up without knowing what I'm doing. Can someone who has this machine verify this for me? Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

The manual says the 3 to 5 ball adjustment has a single plug and the schematic shows these wire colors.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
#3 5 years ago

I’ll get back to you Monday with pictures if you cannot find it from Howard’s picture. What mode do you want to set it for?

#4 5 years ago

The wire colors confirmed what I had suspected. I was able to switch it over to 3 ball play without an issue! Thanks everyone!

#5 5 years ago

Hi battlefeverjnb,
I'm working on a triple strike for a friend. Would you be able to send me a couple of pictures. If that's ok I'll send a private message with what I would need. Let me know.
Thanks, Steve

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Steve_B:

Hi battlefeverjnb,
I'm working on a triple strike for a friend. Would you be able to send me a couple of pictures. If that's ok I'll send a private message with what I would need. Let me know.
Thanks, Steve

Sure! No problem! Send me a message. There are a few things I'm trying to fix as well. Maybe we can help each other out, lol.

#7 5 years ago

I just got a Triple Strike and it seems to be extremely well labeled. I'm happy to send photos if you need help locating any other components.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
$ 8.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
Various other swag
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-strike-3-to-5-ball-adjustment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.