7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150415_190444 (resized).jpg
    20150412_212210 (resized).jpg
    20150404_173728 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Wish I owned a really nice Triple Strike...

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from PapaJohn:

Wish I owned a really nice Triple Strike...

Great game, had one, sold it to my friend who still has it and it is his favorite out of 8 machines he owns.

I now have a 1962 Williams King Pin which I like even more.

Good luck in your quest.

#3 7 years ago

So do I. Mine is very, very ordinary.

#4 7 years ago

Love the "Holds Bonus" feature.

#5 7 years ago

I did a full restoration on one last year. Was at first a little apprehensive about getting one because of the single pop bumper. I have played a Winner and was not thrilled with the single pop, but after talking to a few pinsider's who had a TS, I took the plunge. Very quickly became one of my favorites, 8 months later and I still play this one for hours on end. It is also the number one favorite of all family and friends who don't normally play pinball. Great rule set, challenging and definitely a keeper, never leaving my collection. IMO, it's a must to play/own a fully restored one in order to truly enjoy the fast paced action of this one.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#6 7 years ago

20150404_173728 (resized).jpg20150404_173728 (resized).jpg20150412_212210 (resized).jpg20150412_212210 (resized).jpgI did a full restoration on one awhile back, and traded it to Pinsider Ring Them Bells for his Grand Prix. I enjoyed the game, great ruleset, but I wanted a GP and his was in very good shape. I wish I could have kept it and gotten the GP but there's only so much room. 20150415_190444 (resized).jpg20150415_190444 (resized).jpg

Here's mine during and at the end of the restoration.

#7 7 years ago

I always thought that was a good game. I repaired one for a family once, and took it home to work on it. Very fast player. Graphics aren't the best, but that's Williams in many cases.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-strike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.