• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0311 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Just picked up a project Williams Triple Action missing the back glass. Looking for a either a new or used in good shape replacement. Did a google search and haven't found anything yet. Also, since I have access to a wide format digital sign printer I would be willing to buy a digitized file of the backglass art, not a perfect solution but better than nothing.

1 week later
#2 6 years ago

Bumping this back up. Hoping someone might have a lead on either a glass or a high resolution scan. Machine kind of sad looking with just a white board with bare bulbs.

1 month later
#3 6 years ago

Bumping back up, really looking for back glass or good digital pic of decent or better glass.

2 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

Hi, trying bumping this up one more time. Still looking for a good back glass scan or high resolution picture. Bought machine without back glass as the original had been broken.

#5 6 years ago

There's a guy named Gary Conway who might be able to help you out. He lives in the Pacific Northwest. I'll try and find some contact info.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

There's a guy named Gary Conway who might be able to help you out. He lives in the Pacific Northwest. I'll try and find some contact info.

OK, thanks. Would be great if I could at least get a good digital pic.

10 months later
#7 5 years ago

To those looking for a Triple Action Back Glass, I finally was able to print my own with the help of a friend at a Signs By Tomorrow here in Sac. If you need one, he has the file and would probably work something out with you. Hopefully not violating some Copyright here, since NO body else on the internet had one available. We printed on clear vinyl, then backed with white diffuser vinyl, then backed with cut out black for the non illuminated areas. I personally used Corel Draw and a picture someone on Pinside sent of their pretty bad back glass. Then pixel by pixel cleaned up the flaws. It isn't perfect, but better than none, or some of the bad ones I have seen.

IMG_0306 (resized).JPGIMG_0306 (resized).JPGIMG_0311 (resized).JPGIMG_0311 (resized).JPG
#8 5 years ago

It looks like a very nice reproduction glass, but what was the cost? Unfortunately, for many EM machines it's not economically feasible to have a repro glass made. Do you think the cost of this Triple Action glass was around US$200?

#9 5 years ago

Oh wow that's great. I've needed on for my game for many years now. Definitely interested, please let know how to go about ordering one or obtaining the art file.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Oh wow that's great. I've needed on for my game for many years now. Definitely interested, please let know how to go about ordering one or obtaining the art file.

I'm not sure what the cost would be for someone ordering now that they have done mine. The owner of the store is a friend in my Rotary Club, and we also trade business leads since I am also in the sign business, just the big lighted kind. But feel free to call him. It is Jim Hare, Signs By Tomorrow, Sacramento. 916-487-6772. One note. Unless you are experienced in applying multiple layers of vinyl, I would have Jim print and send it to you. Then have a local glass or sign shop apply the vinyl to your glass. I have experience, and it was a challenge to get it right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/triple-action-back-glass?hl=fredsmythson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.