Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by woody76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

You have made 3 great choices - I love to visit TN every chance I get.

My first question would be family size & ages since that would give me a better idea of what places to suggest. Secondly some idea of what you like would help also - do you like crowded in town areas or more out of the way places, etc?

#10 7 years ago

In Nashville we like outside of town - out by the Grand Old Opry. My favorite place to listen to some music is The Palace and right next door is the (free) Duke's of Hazard Museum. If you are looking for something kind of cool & different to kill a couple hours go into the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center - it is very neat with a little riverboat & river throughout the inside courtyard area. The "real" riverboat is also a nice ride and that docks right in the mall parking lot at the far end from the Opry & Opryland. There is also tons of stuff to do in town but that is a lot of walking with little ones.

As far as Chattanooga we have not been their enough to give you great suggestions so I will let that up to others.

In Gatlinburg - Ripley's has the aquarium but you can buy a pass for several of the Ripley's attractions at a discounted rate. I forget what all of them were but they have 6 or 7 things total in the area. You can spend over a day just doing the Ripley's stuff alone. I actually like Gatlinburg much more than Pigeon Forge - to me Pigeon Forge is basically just an extension of Dollywood.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trip-to-tennessee?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.