By leckylove

7 months ago

Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by leckylove
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1118 (resized).JPG

#1 7 months ago

I am making a long over due trip to Sunshine Laundromat for the earlier part of the day today. I have been there a few times but being a bit of a trip it makes it tough to get there mire often. My son and I plan on burning through a couple of solid hours of hardcore playing today. WOO HOO ! I can't wait to do my laundry lol.

#2 7 months ago

Once they have you glued to the pins, the washing machines are eating your clothes for lunch.

» YouTube video

#3 7 months ago

I am planning a visit next weekend. Let us know how it was.

#4 7 months ago

It was awesome. The selection of machines was great and the condition was very good. There were a few maintenance things to be addressed but nothing is perfect. The machines were fun and the beer was cold .

#5 7 months ago

I was there on Saturday night from about 9pm to 3am. That place was packed there was something like 80+ people in the place with more then half shooting pinball. The owner and his wife are real nice people and they have a passion for this hobby and the machines are very well maintained and enjoyable, plus I got to see BBB &TBL in person. This should be a must see for any pinball fan in the area passing thru.

#6 7 months ago

Do they still have watch repair?

#7 7 months ago

Sunshine is the shit. Cool place. 10/10.

rd

IMG_1118 (resized).JPG

#8 7 months ago

The watch repair is gone. I've never met the owner of the place but I love Sunshine Laundromat.

#9 7 months ago

I keep telling my NY friends to check this place out, but they keep telling me Brooklyn is a shitty borough. I don't get it at all, but it's hilarious how snooty they are towards other boroughs.

#10 7 months ago

I have worked in all five boroughs for the last 18 years and they all have their ups and downs.

#11 7 months ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

I keep telling my NY friends to check this place out, but they keep telling me Brooklyn is a shitty borough.

Ha it's more expensive than most parts of Manhattan now!

#12 7 months ago

Yeah the neighborhood is so so but it isn't dangerous lol. It is well worth the trip and it's way better than Modern Pinball. The machine selection is way better and the condition is way better at Sunshine Laundromat. I always go on Sundays and drive there from westchester ny and I always get free street parking around the block from the place. Well worth it people ! Don't be a snob lol enjoy it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    £ 69.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.50
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 109.99
    $ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 222 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.