Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by maddog14
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I've Hired a 3 headed goat to design my second game .

#2 10 years ago

Is this a mythology pin? Will you have the goat make more than one?

PS is the goat from Jersey?

#3 10 years ago

That goat's game will be 10k by Christmas 2015

#4 10 years ago

Will there be a beer tap as well.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

That goat's game will be 10k by Christmas 2015

Yeah christmas 2015 was the plan , But most of the goats drawings aren't making too much sense to me .This project may take a bit longer than I thought , But I know I hired the right game designer .

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Will there be a beer tap as well.

Not sure , I think the goat has something more EPIC planned for the game .

#7 10 years ago

Three headed goat is great name for a pub or a beer!

#8 10 years ago

Sweet! More details to come at the pin party Feb 8th?

#9 10 years ago

No pre-announcement that you are considering announcing an epic announcement? You missed the boat GLWT3HG

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Sweet! More details to come at the pin party Feb 8th?

There will be news and speculation about this game for the next 3 years , Most of this news will be false .

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

No pre-announcement that you are considering announcing an epic announcement? You missed the boat

Ha ! Ha ! That one really made me laugh . I was considering going that route and then giving a date that I would make the announcement that there was an announcement coming and when that date came up I would say it's going to be another 2 weeks before I can announce this upcoming announcement . The goat convinced me that we should just make the actual announcement (he is really smart)

#12 10 years ago

Should have posted a link to your Facebook where you share a YouTube video of you posting a tweet about your impending announcement.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Should have posted a link to your Facebook where you share a YouTube video of you posting a tweet about your impending announcement.

I'm working on that just having trouble uploading pictures of cats , and what I ate for lunch today .

#14 10 years ago

I have been sitting on this announcement for weeks just bursting to tell the world. I am surprised you are making this pre announcement, announcement this soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trilogybeer-has-epic-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.