(Topic ID: 311783)

Trilogies in pinball and do you own one?

By Pozzest01

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ctl723
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

57286573-6901-4FC4-A187-917323593AC3 (resized).jpeg
    20211008_132620 (resized).jpg
    AAFDF023-AD32-47A5-AB45-EB99A40A5094 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pozzest01.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I was sitting here thinking about my two Elvira machines and how I was going to find the third when I had a thought. I wondered how many pinball machines are part of a trilogy. Let's list them here and maybe make some friends. I'll start with the two of the three I have.
    Elvira and the party monsters *
    Scared Stiff (owned)
    Elvira's House of Horrors (owned)
    (* Is the missing one)
    So let's hear it pinside, what trilogies are out there and what do you own or have played? What did ya think of them?

#3 2 years ago

Ok, what are the other two machines and do you own any of them?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Star Trek (EM, not related) Star Trek Bally, Star Trek 25th DE, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Stern
    I own 2 of them

Thank you. This is what I'm talking about. I think it counts as a trilogy even if all the machines are not from the same company. What do you think about that?
    May I inquire wish ones you own?

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Does this count as a trilogy?
    Terminator 2
    Terminator 3
    AC/DC

I don't know, what's your reasoning for them being all related in the terminator universe?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

I have a pair of who’s, Dr. Who and Who Dunnit. Not the same as a trilogy but still an oddity and proper pairing perhaps. They’re currently side by side if that counts for extra credit.

lol at Terminators with AC/DC. That cracked me up, thanks!

Super nice set up but I'll let the forum decide. Nice reach for the extra credit!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I’ve got the roller coasters all 3

What are the 3 rollercoaster machines?

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

How about a quadrilogy? Party Animal, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Dr. Dude and his Excellent Ray, The Party Zone

This is one I'm not sure about. I think all four machines you mentioned belong together but the Elvira themed machines definitely belong together. Crossover trilogy perhaps?

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from DeLorean_Rider:

For a while I used to tell people I had the “ZZ Top Trilogy” because I happened to have 3 games that all had ZZ Top songs in them:
    Back to the Future - Doubleback by ZZ Top
    HSII the Getaway - La Grange by ZZ Top
    Lethal Weapon 3 - Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top
    I don’t know if there are any other machines with ZZ Top in them but I thought it was pretty wild that for a short time I had 6 machines and 50% of them featured ZZ Top. It wasn’t intentional, just happened to be the machines that came my way. I’ve since sold HSII and LW3; still have the BTTF though.

Now that is awesome! I didn't know any pinball machines, much less three of them, having ZZ Top music. Well played sir.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pozzest01.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trilogies-in-pinball-and-do-you-own-one?tu=Pozzest01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.