(Topic ID: 310389)

Trigger a LED from target switch

By digitaldocc

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220216_195607 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Is it possible to use a switch hit to trigger a LED?

My idea is to light up an LED with every successful MET captive ball hit.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Didn’t someone come up with this already? I thought for sure I saw a MET mod like this

I've seen MET pro coffin lock mods that will light from other lights or flashers. Currently the only player feedback on a captive ball hit is a sound. I want a light to go with the sound.

This is the mod I'm working on so far. Evertime I hit the captive ball successfully I want to flash the eyes red.

20220216_195607 (resized).jpg20220216_195607 (resized).jpg
    #4 2 years ago

Has anyone heard of using a roll over switch or target to trigger a mod? Just can't wrap my head on how to use a switch in the matrix

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trigger-a-led-from-switch?tu=digitaldocc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.