7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Our Coin Op Collection - 0023 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0022 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0021 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0020 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0019 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0018 (resized).jpg
    Our Coin Op Collection - 0017 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Looking to see if it's worth fixing my Trident up or if I should sell it.
    Located in Southeast WI. Plays, but has the following issues:

No Sound
    3 out of the 4 score displays are missing 1 digit each. Player 1 display works 100%
    Most of the playfield lights work fine. Couple need work.
    Play field has some mylar
    Back glass is some flaking near bottom. I think it's pretty good otherwise.
    Lockbar is missing pieces to lock down. Stays in plays fine though.
    Coin mechs hacked up so it always has 5 credits.
    Cabinet is decent, but does have some scratches.
    Some of the lights in the backglass are out.

Any ideas of value?

#2 7 years ago

Everything sounds fixable. Whether or not you are interested in fixing it is up to you.

Condition also generally determines price. Photos would help greatly.

Ballpark figure--probably $300-$500, depending on condition.

#3 7 years ago

I traded for and sold one with some touchup on the backglass and playfield, but fully working. I valued it around $500-600 in the trade, and sold it for $450-500 I think

Yours sounds like it's a bit nicer cosmetically, and would be a better example if you had all the displays and lamps worked. As it stands, I'd value it around the same as my old game. $500 or a little less

#4 7 years ago

Not the greatest pics, but what I have on hand.

Our Coin Op Collection - 0017 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0017 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0018 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0018 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0019 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0019 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0020 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0020 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0021 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0021 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0022 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0022 (resized).jpg

Our Coin Op Collection - 0023 (resized).jpgOur Coin Op Collection - 0023 (resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

None of the problems you describe are expensive fixes. Probably $10-15 total for the lights and the displays, unless you're unlucky. Lockdown bar might be tricky depending on what parts are broken/missing. One question left is if there's any corrosion on the MPU. It could be destroyed but still 'working' for all we know.

I'd've given ya $400 for it without pics if you were closer

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trident-whats-mine-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.