Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 209 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a DIY Homebrew Kit?”

• Yes! 24 votes
      53%
    • Hell No! 6 votes
      13%
    • Maybe! 15 votes
      33%

(45 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15CFFB88-C913-44D0-810C-A5C52617AEF5 (resized).jpeg
    E6BD49DE-4FBD-41F8-A329-984975BF3965 (resized).jpeg
    274B04EE-D8E6-4697-9A5B-83751B018AF9 (resized).jpeg
    D96F92D1-4DE5-4CCE-A43D-EF1ED7C790A7 (resized).jpeg
    6E7BC623-36CC-412C-ADBB-08D3EAF97813 (resized).jpeg
    B41CFCBB-E5D2-4723-8FD7-D3F12A90698B (resized).jpeg
    D84A91EC-8150-4767-B574-3D2565F4D8CB (resized).jpeg
    DA6EA087-6F33-4D7F-A2F5-C584899D025F (resized).jpeg
    994AFC73-30D7-4E90-8349-850283F388CA (resized).jpeg
    20221206_180336 (resized).jpg
    20221206_180352 (resized).jpg
    20221206_180328 (resized).jpg
    7FFFD831-4335-495B-9E1E-993A431567BD (resized).jpeg
    7A6FA2F5-B4E6-4E9B-B9E6-75E2B4F75661 (resized).jpeg
    FF48B8C6-0DB3-472C-B097-F7A95B0A24AC (resized).jpeg
    74B50BEA-22E7-4DA9-827A-9D2650A48689 (resized).jpeg
    There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 1 year ago

So I am currently in the process of setting a new company/side gig. I posted the other day about toying with the idea of doing a boutique type custom pinball company doing one offs for customers as requested. The issue with the one offs is licensing, etc. I don't want to have to deal with all that or the headache. After discussing with another on pinside, I have another plan that I believe will be great for the community.

I plan to offer DIY Hombrew kits for individuals that want to create their own pinball, theme, etc but are afraid that they don't have the knowledge to get started. The current plan is to offer the following:

- Cobrapin Pinball Controller: Pre-programmed with all the basic coils, switches. Can be customized if requested and will come with a premade wiring diagram for easy wiring. Idea is to have different options for preprogrammed screens but may come with a basic DMD preconfigured and then support with customizing if needed

- Pre-Cut playfield: Whitewood with flipper, slings, lower lane switches, shooter lane already cut

- Mechanics: Flippers, Slings, Pops, Switches would all come with a basic package which can be customized to fit the users needs

- 3D printed Jigs: Printed jigs for different size inserts, pops, etc. Used to mark areas for user to cut out or mark spots.

- Additional offerings such as cabinet, cutting new playfields from provided eps files, etc.

I plan to create a store on pinside (may make my own website) once I have some more details ironed out and pricing setup. I have already spoke to a few different outlets and am very confident on being able to acquire all the parts and have turn around time for shipping fairly quick (2-3 weeks). I have an idea on a price for the basic package but want to make sure I am considering everything. I would also plan to setup either a slack group, forum or discord for building a community for helping users with issues. As with my custom build, I am always open to suggestions, ideas, feedback, and criticism.

Trident pinball will be name for now, as I love greek mythology and figured a cheesy tag line "Putting the power of the Pinball Gods in your hands"

**Kit is available now**

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1431-trident-pinball-homebrew/07233-diy-homebrew-kit

#2 1 year ago

Cool idea, I’m sure basic homebrew heads will be interested

I own a stern trident pin, I thought this was a thread for that machine, could be a cool name though

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Cool idea, I’m sure basic homebrew heads will be interested
    I own a stern trident pin, I thought this was a thread for that machine, could be a cool name though

I was going to name it Pantheon Pinball but thought Trident might be better and more catchy.

#4 1 year ago

Great idea. I’ve been toying with doing a homebrew for a while, and I think this would be a cool service. Following.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Great idea. I’ve been toying with doing a homebrew for a while, and I think this would be a cool service. Following.

It's def a very rewarding thing to do. I've had a blast doing mine and have multiples planned to do. I haven't touched one of my real pins hardly since I started (unless to play to troubleshoot or something). I hope to have pricing up sometime this week. I will start off with a pinside shop but will eventually do a website.

#6 1 year ago

I would most likely be interested in a white wood starter Playfield and templates/jigs - preferably router jigs for most/all standard inserts.

I've got a lot of parts already for a build, got the basics designed in Virtual Pinball, have a a p3-roc and most boards I'd need, etc, but I've stalled out on taking the next step.

I've been debating learning CAD and getting a Bob's CNC setup capable of cutting a playfield and convert my VP table into something usable to do the playfield - but that has a number of challenges and $$ outlay too. My initial plan had been to do it manually and make my own router jigs for inserts - a starter kit in that direction seems ideal...

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinKopf:

I would most likely be interested in a white wood starter Playfield and templates/jigs - preferably router jigs for most/all standard inserts.
    I've got a lot of parts already for a build, got the basics designed in Virtual Pinball, have a a p3-roc and most boards I'd need, etc, but I've stalled out on taking the next step.
    I've been debating learning CAD and getting a Bob's CNC setup capable of cutting a playfield and convert my VP table into something usable to do the playfield - but that has a number of challenges and $$ outlay too. My initial plan had been to do it manually and make my own router jigs for inserts - a starter kit in that direction seems ideal...

Sending you a pm

#8 1 year ago

I'm pretty skeptical of the economics. I think the one thing that you could offer that people would be mildly interested in are blank playfields with an Italian bottom, shooter lane, trough, etc.. already cut in. Some routing jigs are a good addon too. But even that I think you'd be limited in how many youd actually sell.

The rest is mostly you being a personal shopper for the basic easy to get stuff? Don't see much value there

I think you're opening a can of worms by offering pre-configuration and wiring guides.

Anyhow, start slow...I don't think anyone provides ready to go blank playfields. That is a niche within a niche within a niche, but at least one you could fulfill where there is no competition.

As a homebrewer, that's the only thing that would interest me.

#9 1 year ago

I would offer a blank AFM playfield

Perfect shooter, all the mechs and ramps are available, any possible patents expired a decade ago

#10 1 year ago

FAST pinball has talked for at least a few years of offering something similar, don't think they ever got it of the ground but they seem to be pushing more stuff lately so ???

Neat idea but like everything else I'm sure it would depend on price point.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

FAST pinball has talked for at least a few years of offering something similar, don't think they ever got it of the ground but they seem to be pushing more stuff lately so ???
    Neat idea but like everything else I'm sure it would depend on price point.

We have been inching our way there. The customer support is the most expensive part that gets overlooked in endeavors like these, both time and $.

We have been focusing on the needs of our commercial partners and expect that those efforts will trickle down in the form of more complete and sustainable pinball build starter kits.

If anyone with Trident would like some free insights, PM me and let's jump on a call. We all want more people making pinball!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'm pretty skeptical of the economics. I think the one thing that you could offer that people would be mildly interested in are blank playfields with an Italian bottom, shooter lane, trough, etc.. already cut in. Some routing jigs are a good addon too. But even that I think you'd be limited in how many youd actually sell.
    The rest is mostly you being a personal shopper for the basic easy to get stuff? Don't see much value there
    I think you're opening a can of worms by offering pre-configuration and wiring guides.
    Anyhow, start slow...I don't think anyone provides ready to go blank playfields. That is a niche within a niche within a niche, but at least one you could fulfill where there is no competition.
    As a homebrewer, that's the only thing that would interest me.

From what I've noticed, most of the people that are scared or hesitant to start is due to the programming aspect. My plans to have a full setup SBC with MPF config made for all the standard mechanics and switches. Of course, its stuff that anyone could acquire and get. However, there's a block at that point that most people are scared to jump into.

I get what you're saying. I plan to do the blank playfield / jigs as a minimum package. then have other packages

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

We have been inching our way there. The customer support is the most expensive part that gets overlooked in endeavors like these, both time and $.
    We have been focusing on the needs of our commercial partners and expect that those efforts will trickle down in the form of more complete and sustainable pinball build starter kits.
    If anyone with Trident would like some free insights, PM me and let's jump on a call. We all want more people making pinball!
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

Sent a PM!

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

most of the people that are scared or hesitant to start is due to the programming aspect.

Yeah and I don't think you want to jump into providing customer support for that, yet you're venturing out into a giant land mine field.

Most of the work will be providing customer support to people who can't correctly wire things or know how to troubleshoot errors in their code. Think long and hard about what sort of support you'd need to provide to people.

Programming is a major hurdle, but you'd have to make a very compelling argument that you're providing something of value in terms of pre defined code coming with the bundle. (Also maybe just contribute to MPF's cookbooks and examples?)

#15 1 year ago

Octomodz Very interested in this and would be a customer. It’s a daunting amount of information to process to get started and having a kit to jumpstart the process would get me building and learning so much faster. I think you’re right in the fact that the desire is there for people to build a machine but knowing where to start I’d what keeps them/me from pursuing it. I would be all over this.

If you have more details or are close to a starting point to demo a few customers, reach out to me please.

#16 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1431-trident-pinball-homebrew/07233-diy-homebrew-kit

I did add a listing to my pinside store. Will only be doing 5-10 for the first run (have it listed at 5 available currrently). This pricing won't cater to all but with cost of parts, time to produce, and support this is what I felt comfortable offering at.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

I did add a listing to my pinside store. Will only be doing 5-10 for the first run (have it listed at 5 available currrently). This pricing won't cater to all but with cost of parts, time to produce, and support this is what I felt comfortable offering at.

Can you post a picture of everything?

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I just dropped a PM asking for the same.

I'm excited to start this process of building a homebrew. Planned on beginning this year, and I think this will just help me jump forward 6 months in that process.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I am working on pictures, I have examples of blank playfields and assemblies from my own home brews. All assemblies will be purchased from Pinball life.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

I am working on pictures, I have examples of blank playfields and assemblies from my own home brews. All assemblies will be purchased from Pinball life.

Do you know what SBC you will be using? asking for a friend

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

Do you know what SBC you will be using? asking for a friend

This is the one I am more than likely going to use. I ordered this one and two others to test in my own machine. I like this because ease of mounting, I just want to make sure cpu is good (i expect it to be fine running Linux and mpf). The other one I got is a dual core i5 and one is a quad core

Kingdel Windows 11 pro Industrial PC, Fanless Mini Desktop Computer with Intel Celeron Dual Core CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2xNICs, 4xCOM RS232, HD Port, Full Metal Body

https://a.co/d/9DgNXka

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I just dropped a PM asking for the same.
    I'm excited to start this process of building a homebrew. Planned on beginning this year, and I think this will just help me jump forward 6 months in that process.

Blank playfield will be similar to this minus the large hole in the middle and will have shooter lane cut in. The trough cut will also be setup for type of trough spooky uses from pinball life instead of the stern cut below.

Inlane guides for bottom are included and will be DE/Stern style guides with whatever color you want.

https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-return-lane-guide.html

All assemblies will be new and purchased directly from Pinball life. Pops will be DE style (unless user wants something different), Flippers will be stern style (two lugs), Slings will be DE style as well. These are all items I've used in my own personal homebrew.

Once I get the first orders, I will get better pictures of everything un-assembled and assembled. As of now everything will come un-assembled with everything included to mount and wire (minus drill, handtools, etc). I will be adding an option for pre-assembly to store. First couple orders will come with being assembled for free so that I can get pictures and videos of everything.

429414071f2c2040b2684589c733846ff2d661c2 (resized).jpeg429414071f2c2040b2684589c733846ff2d661c2 (resized).jpegStern_playfield-3d (resized).pngStern_playfield-3d (resized).pngc6a49d32ea1208cf7281d47194ad0b15595c0f38 (resized).jpegc6a49d32ea1208cf7281d47194ad0b15595c0f38 (resized).jpeg
    #23 1 year ago

Should hook up with Jon Norris and offer one of his designs as a kit!

Thanks for doing this, a cool idea.

#24 1 year ago

I think the best way to get a playfield done is to have a cabinet shop do the CNC work from your file. Maybe 150$ of work.

You can easily create the CAD file in a simple program like Corel draw or Ai, it does not need to be an advanced cad program or complex. All of the inserts are stock files available on there own, you just really need to move them around as you like.

With just a little knowledge you could do your layout file pretty quickly then the shop will take care of generating the tooling paths for the cnc, might even be automatic now.

You could so it with a router but there really is so much involved that I don't think it's worth the small savings and the outcome will be so difficult to achieve anything close to a CNCs perfect tollerances.

First thing you want to do is create a small test file with your inserts to make sure they will fit the cut perfectly, then adjust as needed.

#25 1 year ago

Doe's anyone have a list of which brands basic components are preferred or best for their specific use, like Stern vs Bally/Midway parts.

Bally, Stern, or?
    Lower Playfield-
    Bumpers-
    Drop Targets-
    Flipper assembly-
    slingshots-
    Ball trough-
    Eject-
    Etc.

#26 1 year ago

Most use Williams designed because all those patents expired a while ago and can be gotten new now.

A few minor exceptions would be most use the Stern slingshot design (simpler and easier design than Williams) and then Data East pop bumpers (easier to install, though some use the Williams design because it has a smaller footprint. It’s just a trickier cut if you were routing by hand vs cutting one 3 inch hole and they don’t drop in and out of place like the other design)

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Most use Williams designed because all those patents expired a while ago and can be gotten new now.
    A few minor exceptions would be most use the Stern slingshot design (simpler and easier design than Williams) and then Data East pop bumpers (easier to install, though some use the Williams design because it has a smaller footprint. It’s just a trickier cut if you were routing by hand vs cutting one 3 inch hole and they don’t drop in and out of place like the other design)

Thanks that's is what I'm looking for, basically which is preferred and why.

I do prefer Williams only because I like Williams, but I do not know enough to know if Stern has better flippers of something like that.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

I do prefer Williams only because I like Williams, but I do not know enough to know if Stern has better flippers of something like that.

The flipper mounting hardware is pretty similar, the main difference is Stern uses single wound coils vs dual wound coils (much more common). The technical differences and pro/cons to each method could go on for a while…

The hardware stuff really isn’t even that noticeable to a player. How the developer tunes their software and power will be more apparent to the player. And of course how sensitive switches are, if any parts are binding, etc

#29 1 year ago

I mostly go with the Data East / Stern stuff because they’re all in one units. Pops and slings are one bracket vs 3 on the Williams.

Flippers I have went with Stern single wound so that it takes up less coils on the cobrapin.

Pretty much what Trey said, there’s not a huge difference to player as long as everything is setup correctly for the game.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

I mostly go with the Data East / Stern stuff because they’re all in one units. Pops and slings are one bracket vs 3 on the Williams.
    Flippers I have went with Stern single wound so that it takes up less coils on the cobrapin.
    Pretty much what Trey said, there’s not a huge difference to player as long as everything is setup correctly for the game.

Thanks makes sense. I was thinking for doing a play field layout video to show how quickly one could layout a field in Coreldraw and save to a cad file.

So I'm guessing then that sterns playfield is preferred or are there any Williams items preferred, It could always be hybrid.

#31 1 year ago

Thanks makes sense. I was thinking for doing a play field layout video to show how quickly one could layout a field in Coreldraw and save to a cad file.
    So I'm guessing then that sterns playfield is preferred or are there any Williams items preferred, It could always be hybrid.

My first homebrew is a Williams based lower third but started going Stern since that’s the items I am using. I like the cut of the Stern better but can use either one.

#32 1 year ago

And I use illustrator to do my files for cnc. Save as .Eps and then setup cuts in cnc software

#33 1 year ago

So this ISN’T about Trident?

Pick a less confusing name.

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from play_pinball:

So this ISN’T about Trident?
    Pick a less confusing name.

Or just read the entire thread title for context…

#35 1 year ago

So how is “homebrew kit” explanatory that it’s not about building up new Tridents?

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from play_pinball:

So how is “homebrew kit” explanatory that it’s not about building up new Tridents?

I get the confusion, trident pinball is company name. Thanks for the input but will be staying with Trident.

#37 1 year ago

I’m definitely considering it, but tallying the cost at the same time. A standard trimmed cabinet kit is around $1000, plus $2200 for the necessities you provide. Another $500-$1000 easy for additional parts, lights, etc. Not to mention sculpts, mechs, ramps, etc. I’m close to $5000 out of the gate, and that number only rises.

However, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do and I know I’d finish it. Still deciding if it’s worth selling a game and giving up a spot for a few years.

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m definitely considering it, but tallying the cost at the same time. A standard trimmed cabinet kit is around $1000, plus $2200 for the necessities you provide. Another $500-$1000 easy for additional parts, lights, etc. Not to mention sculpts, mechs, ramps, etc. I’m close to $5000 out of the gate, and that number only rises.
    However, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do and I know I’d finish it. Still deciding if it’s worth selling a game and giving up a spot for a few years.

I found a good condition Tommy cabinet for $100 with backbox and then made my own panel. You can find used cabinet, repaint, vinyl for fairly cheap. The fully trimmed cabinets from like Virtuapin are around the price you stated. I would suggest until you have working design, to build on a rotisserie.

I may possible sell cabinets in the future and believe I could do them pretty reasonable. I am working on getting my own CNC. I use a professional shop at the moment for the playfields.

Ramps can be found and modified from Ramp o Matic or eBay for fairly cheap. Marcopinball also has a ton of clearance wireforms that can be modified fairly easy.

The leds are cheap, Amazon for around $30 for GI and insert lighting between $30-60. I can provide links to all of it and am even working on my own design that will be used with easy to find connectors to make wiring more simple.

You can easily get to $5000 for a build but there are tons of ways to do it cheaper. The biggest bulk of the cost comes in my kit (computer, PSUs, main mech assemblies).

I’ve done a lot of tinkering with things over my lifetime and my homebrew pinball is hands down the best thing I have ever done. I have literally done a whole cheerleader / dance when getting certain aspects working and going. It has been the most gratifying thing. I’m not just saying to make a sale either (please do homebrew whether you order from me or not). We need more as we are the ones who will push the boundaries and introduce new things to pinball.

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Don't forget the Limited edition 1 of 1 plaque. Priceless

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

I found a good condition Tommy cabinet for $100 with backbox and then made my own panel. You can find used cabinet, repaint, vinyl for fairly cheap. The fully trimmed cabinets from like Virtuapin are around the price you stated. I would suggest until you have working design, to build on a rotisserie.
    I may possible sell cabinets in the future and believe I could do them pretty reasonable. I am working on getting my own CNC. I use a professional shop at the moment for the playfields.
    Ramps can be found and modified from Ramp o Matic or eBay for fairly cheap. Marcopinball also has a ton of clearance wireforms that can be modified fairly easy.
    The leds are cheap, Amazon for around $30 for GI and insert lighting between $30-60. I can provide links to all of it and am even working on my own design that will be used with easy to find connectors to make wiring more simple.
    You can easily get to $5000 for a build but there are tons of ways to do it cheaper. The biggest bulk of the cost comes in my kit (computer, PSUs, main mech assemblies).
    I’ve done a lot of tinkering with things over my lifetime and my homebrew pinball is hands down the best thing I have ever done. I have literally done a whole cheerleader / dance when getting certain aspects working and going. It has been the most gratifying thing. I’m not just saying to make a sale either (please do homebrew whether you order from me or not). We need more as we are the ones who will push the boundaries and introduce new things to pinball.

Can the Cobra board drive an LCD?

#41 1 year ago

I like the idea. Already have myself quite the box of parts but would be interested in the blank playfield angle as well as support.

Maybe I’m missing it but I am actually quite surprised there is not more activity in the homebrew forum. Don’t get me wrong there is a ton to learn from all those lone wolf builds but a more active version of Pinball Makers with solid info for the noobs would be huge…

Good luck with the venture. I’ll be following!

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Can the Cobra board drive an LCD?

No, but the included computer can and mission pinball outputs to the display. It will come programmed setup for a LCD display and user will be able to just add resolution

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from LORDDREK:

I like the idea. Already have myself quite the box of parts but would be interested in the blank playfield angle as well as support.
    Maybe I’m missing it but I am actually quite surprised there is not more activity in the homebrew forum. Don’t get me wrong there is a ton to learn from all those lone wolf builds but a more active version of Pinball Makers with solid info for the noobs would be huge…
    Good luck with the venture. I’ll be following!

I honestly don’t know why a post about a whale or deeproot get 100s of comments a day versus some of the amazon homebrew. I post a lot of my content on Reddit and Facebook as well.

I hoping by getting more into homebrew, the section will grow and grow.

I am working on a play field service, just trying to figure out how to price it.

#44 1 year ago

I am close to making my first whitewood, and I agree just providing a lower 3rd blank would be great. Hell I would even buy the files as an option just to make sure what I drew up I is correct.

Pinball Makers is fine, but it feels out of date and I had to mix a lot of things together with random forum posts to get what I needed. Im not even sure if the pinball life through position will be correct.

I will say finding a modern cabinet was way harder than I thought it would be. People aren't junking games like they used to. I almost had to go to the vp cabs route. A modern Stern style flat packed cabinet would be amazing.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from 8bitrobo:

I am close to making my first whitewood, and I agree just providing a lower 3rd blank would be great. Hell I would even buy the files as an option just to make sure what I drew up I is correct.
    Pinball Makers is fine, but it feels out of date and I had to mix a lot of things together with random forum posts to get what I needed. Im not even sure if the pinball life through position will be correct.
    I will say finding a modern cabinet was way harder than I thought it would be. People aren't junking games like they used to. I almost had to go to the vp cabs route. A modern Stern style flat packed cabinet would be amazing.

I'm getting a price from my CNC guy to see what he is charging for this, they do a bunch of custom cabinet stuff.

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

No, but the included computer can and mission pinball outputs to the display. It will come programmed setup for a LCD display and user will be able to just add resolution

Thanks. Last noob question… the PROC board seems to be for modifying existing games, and the Mission Pinball software and Cobra board seems to be a user friendly way to code homebrew. Is this semi-correct?

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Thanks. Last noob question… the PROC board seems to be for modifying existing games, and the Mission Pinball software and Cobra board seems to be a user friendly way to code homebrew. Is this semi-correct?

Mission Pinball Framework can be used on the Cobrapin, PROC, or FAST boards. They’re all very similar, just different approaches to reach the same end goal.

Cobrapin and FAST are the most homebrew friendly in my opinion, but there are plenty of people who use proc.

#48 1 year ago

Worth mentioning PROC and P3ROC are different things. I like the P3ROC. Costs a bit more but very flexible feature set.

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Worth mentioning PROC and P3ROC are different things. I like the P3ROC. Costs a bit more but very flexible feature set.

I rope them together but yeah, they’re different. I have the least amount of experience with the ROC systems.

#50 1 year ago

I’ll mock something up in CAD. I have an artist I’m talking with, so if everything works out, I’ll likely pick up your kit and go from there.

There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trident-pinball-diy-homebrew-kits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.