Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Theres a restored like new MM BY Treasure Cove for $9,600 they do awesome work probably the best hurry 8hrs. left or wait 6 months and get one for $7,995 LOL

#2 5 years ago

Look again, 9600 bid but did not meet reserve

#3 5 years ago

Auction is going on with 1 day and 2 hours left; current bid $10,099, reserve still not met:

ebay.com link » Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Clearcoated W Leds A

#4 5 years ago

Yeah, this would have been long gone at 9600.

#5 5 years ago

I wonder how this TC MM would compare to a HEP restore? I have never seen either in person.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder how this TC MM would compare to a HEP restore? I have never seen either in person.

TC does great work, but it simply does not compare to HEP work.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd prefer a HEP restore.

#8 5 years ago

I'd prefer a HEP too, but nothing wrong with their work that I can see. I have a Scared Stiff they restored (years ago, so had plenty of play since).

#9 5 years ago

I see unfinished ball guides and dirty hardware. Looks like original cabinet art though, which looks nice.

#10 5 years ago

Over $1600 too much. Good luck with that.

#11 5 years ago

Treasure cove used to be the best until HEP came into the picture.

#12 5 years ago

12000 and reserve not met. I respect their work. A lot. I hope this new era does not wipe artists out of the trade.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

I respect their work. A lot. I hope this new era does not wipe artists out of the trade.

This has been my biggest concern. Many have been gleefully trolling the flippers that the new era has hammered but the high end restorers have to also be seeing a reduction in business. I guess it depends on how many remakes there will be after MMr.

#14 5 years ago

don't worry, there are still plenty of games out there that look like shit. maybe some lesser known games will finally be getting some love that deserve it and don't because of the AFMs, MMs, CCs, clogging up the line due to $$$$$ on the resell. Restoring might actually start being for LOVE of the game more than flipping profits.

When you restore a game, that costs 3x's more to restore it, than what the final value is. then you did it because you love the damn game.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This has been my biggest concern. Many have been gleefully trolling the flippers that the new era has hammered but the high end restorers have to also be seeing a reduction in business. I guess it depends on how many remakes there will be after MMr.

HEP has gone on record as being utterly unworried and generally not giving two f---s about it, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside