11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by williams
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballhog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have used the TC Kit on 2 machines now (Diamond Plate & full Mylar). I used a 1500 rpm drill. Both pinballs had some bad ball marks around the slings and flippers and also in the lanes on upper playfield. I used #3 1st and started around the flippers. It really took a while to finally get most of the ball marks out. I kept adding a drop of #3 and working it. I didn't put pressure on the drill, I let the pad do the work. After I got most the ball marks out I switched to #2 and then to #1. When I got done I noticed I had some fine scratches where the ball marks had been. I didn't work the upper playfield as hard, but now it still has ball marks in the lanes, but the scratches are not there. I did what the DVD told to do. I know they said to use a 2500rpm drill, but 1500 was all I had. Is that why I've got the scratches? Any ideas? Can I repair the swirl marks I caused?

#4 11 years ago

Will #2 take out the dull looking ball marks all around the slings and flippers? I've always used novus 2 , but I thought this might be faster. Wish I hadn't now.lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballhog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/treasure-cove-polish-question?tu=pinballhog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.