(Topic ID: 81820)

Treasure Cove 1/Light cut 1 alternative?

By NJGecko

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

My treasure cove powercut 1 has settled in the last few months. The top two layers I can shake back into mix, but there is a fine layer of something on the bottom that won't re-mix, so I'm not planning to use it.

Noticed that on mine as well this past weekend...I flipped the bottle over to see if it will settle back down. I was kinda bummed seeing that too

1 month later
    #8 10 years ago

Gecko...what direction did you go in? I was just going to order another powercut 1 from TC but wanted to see what you ended up doing.

#17 10 years ago

for me, the only one that will not mix back together is light cut 1. (and mine had only been sitting for 6 months or so, not a year) seems like 2 and 3 will remix with a little shaking.

I will pick up some of 3M 06068 Perfect-It Ultrafine Machine Polish as MeSz metioned as a replacement for my light cut 1.

#30 10 years ago

was going to order the 3m product today...does anyone have the link to where I can get new pads that fit the velcro adapter that came with the TC kit?

#33 10 years ago

Well...I like the TC kit. The first time I used it I was really impressed with the results. If the contents of number 1 are seperating after sitting for 6 months (thats how long my sat) then it would appear that each batch is "formuatled" as they are ordered.

I'm just glad to see others have had this same problem. Almost wished we had a powercut 1a and power cut 1b. Kinda like epoxy...mix 8 parts of 1a with 1 part 1b before use. This would extend the life of powercut 1 until you used to entire amount rather than trying to get all your machines done before the contents crap out...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/treasure-cove-1light-cut-1-alternative?tu=burningman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.