(Topic ID: 21385)

Move all my pinballs to new ground floor

By xmen9999

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

foto_025.jpg
    foto_024.jpg
    foto_023.jpg
    foto_020.jpg
    foto_017.jpg
    foto_016.jpg
    foto_014.jpg
    foto_013.jpg
    foto_010.jpg
    foto_009.jpg
    foto_007.jpg
    foto_004.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Hello everybody:

After several years, with most of my pinballs stored in boxroom, recently I have rent a ground floor to may install all my pinballs with enough space to may play all.

Attached pictures about translate from boxroom to ground floor.
    Also I have upload several videos to Youtube:

foto_004.jpgfoto_004.jpg foto_007.jpgfoto_007.jpg foto_009.jpgfoto_009.jpg foto_010.jpgfoto_010.jpg foto_013.jpgfoto_013.jpg foto_014.jpgfoto_014.jpg

#2 11 years ago

And more pictures.

foto_016.jpgfoto_016.jpg foto_017.jpgfoto_017.jpg foto_020.jpgfoto_020.jpg foto_023.jpgfoto_023.jpg foto_024.jpgfoto_024.jpg foto_025.jpgfoto_025.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Sweet collection you have there man! Hope the move went smoothly!

#4 11 years ago

Very nice. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Nice collection.

#5 11 years ago

I had a collection like that once.Oh wait that was just a dream. If you dont have enough room Id be more than happy to store any of those.

#6 11 years ago

SUHWEEEEEEET!

#7 11 years ago

My guess is that you have the best collection in Spain. Congrats to you on your pinball collection.

Get a friend to help you with some of the moving them around and setting them up, so you don't pull a muscle in your back, or drop a machine.

How many years have you been collecting machines? You even have a few great Gottlieb e-m's.

I feel a shift in the force. More pinball parties will soon be occuring in Valencia, Spain.

#8 11 years ago

I hate you.

#9 11 years ago

I just checked out Pinside Map and I see that there is 3 to 4 other Pinsiders in Spain that also have impressive pinball machine collections. So I want to give proper congrats to them as well.

#10 11 years ago

bdaley,

From looking at which two machines you have, and from looking at wife/girlfriend pics you posted on another Pinside forum thread, you won't get much sympathy from us. Now, go play.

The problem I see is that xmen9999 and his pins are in Spain.
    We need him to relocate to the USA, preferably somewhere between south Louisiana and central Ohio.

Actually it is great to see that pinball is doing good in Spain.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/traslate-all-my-pinballs-to-new-ground-floor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.