Transporting to Australia

By Black-Hole

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Good Day,

My name is Michael. I am located in Australia, I would like to purchase a restored Gottlieb Black Hole pinball machine from the United States and transport it to Australia. Can anybody point in the right direction, give me some advice on how to go about doing this please.

Thanks

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Black-Hole:

Good Day,
My name is Michael. I am located in Australia, I would like to purchase a restored Gottlieb Black Hole pinball machine from the United States and transport it to Australia. Can anybody point in the right direction, give me some advice on how to go about doing this please.
Thanks

wouldn't you be better finding one in australia?

i have shipped games from the west coast, usa to sydney - i see you're in perth which would make it even more expensive.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Black-Hole:

Good Day,
Thanks

Michael, an option could be to see if Spooky would be willing to ship with container of TNA's coming to Aust. Probably around Dec/Jan. They come into Sydney. Not sure if prowler goes to Perth! He charges 200 per pin on East coast. The guys at Pizza and Pinball in Newcastle NSW might be able to provide transportation requirements as they have assisted with shipping/clearance of Spooky's first two pins. Cheers

#4 6 years ago

If I could find an excellent condition Black Hole in Australia, that would be great, but they don't seem to come up for sale too often. What are your opinions on price, $2000USD for an excellent condition/restored Black Hole?.

Importing to Sydney is ok, I'm originally from South Coast NSW, but I'm currently based in Perth for work.

The Pizzanpinball place seems to have close down.

#5 6 years ago

Simply contact a local (in Aussie) shipping agent and ask them for prices for LCL container freight. Your machine on a pallet will be around 1 to 1.2 cubic metres.

They can also price for picking up the machine from the seller. Or you arrange for the seller to drop it to the depot. Which only really works in major cities with a port, like LA, NYC, Houston, SF etc. America is a huge place, the road freight can be expensive.

When you get the prices all added up, you'll start looking in Aussie.

rd

5 months later
#6 6 years ago

Did anyone ever have any luck with this transporting US to Aus ????

Black-Hole

10 months later
#7 5 years ago

I ended up finding a Black Hole in Australia

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporting-to-australia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.