(Topic ID: 3310)

Transporting pins with the legs on. And/or the head up.

By erak

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Santeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you transport with the legs on?”

• All the time. 1 vote
      2%
    • Never 44 votes
      96%
    • only short distances or in a van 1 vote
      2%
    • The legs come off? 0 votes

(46 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santeh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 12 years ago

Uh oh... I just shipped a pin via NAVL-STI and was told by the seller that NAVL took the legs off, put the head down, and then wrapped everything and put the game on a pallet. Yet after hearing wesperron's story on how 2 of 3 pins were damaged this way I am a bit concerned. Thankfully I have the game fully insured, yet i really do not want the hassle of claims and then, maybe, looking for a new game.

Great. The game is due in tomorrow and I know I am going to fret about it all night.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santeh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporting-pins-with-the-legs-on-andor-the-head-up?tu=santeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.