(Topic ID: 185046)

Transporting in a 2016 Honda Civic, is it possible?

By xRose_of_Aragonx

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Matesamo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from xRose_of_Aragonx:

I am new to the hobby.
This is my first game , I am picking it up this coming Saturday.
The name of the game is Gottlieb's "Bank Shot".
Can I transport this game in my car?
I would appreciate assistance, or links about different vehicles if I need to find other way.

Well you're new to this, so... this question is kind of a constant one that gets asked. Will x pin fit into y car. They usually end up a bit absurd. But really, not that many people can answer it for a specific car.

Pins are big and unwieldy. But I watched a guy back a Honda Fit up to my garage and proceeded to load a Judge Dredd into it. I was shocked it fit (JD is a wide body superpin game). But there are even variations in the years (old Escape great, new one not as big an opening). So really it comes down to careful measuring and seeing what can fit. If you have a friend with a game maybe even try a test load under no pressure before trying the first time Doug it for real. And if all else fails, truck rental or a friend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporting-in-a-2016-honda-civic-is-it-possible?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.