(Topic ID: 185046)

Transporting in a 2016 Honda Civic, is it possible?

By xRose_of_Aragonx

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Matesamo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

I am new to the hobby.
This is my first game , I am picking it up this coming Saturday.
The name of the game is Gottlieb's "Bank Shot".
Can I transport this game in my car?

I would appreciate assistance, or links about different vehicles if I need to find other way.

#3 7 years ago

???

#4 7 years ago

Damn autocorrect.
Measuring tape.com is what I typed.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from xRose_of_Aragonx:

I am new to the hobby.
This is my first game , I am picking it up this coming Saturday.
The name of the game is Gottlieb's "Bank Shot".
Can I transport this game in my car?
I would appreciate assistance, or links about different vehicles if I need to find other way.

Well you're new to this, so... this question is kind of a constant one that gets asked. Will x pin fit into y car. They usually end up a bit absurd. But really, not that many people can answer it for a specific car.

Pins are big and unwieldy. But I watched a guy back a Honda Fit up to my garage and proceeded to load a Judge Dredd into it. I was shocked it fit (JD is a wide body superpin game). But there are even variations in the years (old Escape great, new one not as big an opening). So really it comes down to careful measuring and seeing what can fit. If you have a friend with a game maybe even try a test load under no pressure before trying the first time Doug it for real. And if all else fails, truck rental or a friend.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks for your advice , I contacted the owner and he is giving me the dimensions to see if it will fit in my car.

#7 7 years ago

Search through this thread and someone may have already declared it a fit or no fit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/8#post-3217934

#8 7 years ago

I do not see how it could be possible to transport a pin in a Honda Civic. You'd need a trailer. Odyssey yes. Civic no.

#9 7 years ago

If the Civic is a hatchback maaaaybeeee you'll be able to fit it. But honestly you're inevitably going to do damage to your car's paint or trim doing it that way. You're probably better off renting a U-Haul van if it's not too far from your house. Or borrowing a friend's truck or SUV and repaying them in beer!

2 months later
#10 6 years ago

Thanks for the info I rented a U-Haul . To save my car and the game lol

#11 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#13 6 years ago

Cool good to know !!! About the Honda Fit !!!

#14 6 years ago

civic hatch, maybe. i fit a chicago coin em in my rsx

#15 6 years ago

I really wanted to see that pic of a pin in a Honda Civic !

#16 6 years ago

I can transport a game in my 2007 Prius. Body in the back with seats folded down, head in the front seat. Not ideal, but it does the job in a pinch.

#17 6 years ago

I got a 6mdm into a prius. If your civic is a hatchback I'd say its certainly possible.

#18 6 years ago

That is a nice looking game, no matter how you get it home!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Venice, Florida, FL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporting-in-a-2016-honda-civic-is-it-possible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.