I'm looking for advice for preparing and transporting a Gottlieb Tee'd Off pinball machine. This is my first pinball machine and I've never owned or transported one before. I won it through an auction and their staff will help me with loading it to my truck, but they don't have any idea on how to prepare it for transport. I've read some articles on how to transport it, but seeing if anyone is knowledgeable enough with the game to answer the following questions:
1) Will I need to remove the glass to remove the balls (from what I've read I believe there are three)?
2) Does the head fold down on this machine or will it need to be removed?
3) If it folds down, are there any bolts holding it place or is there just a latch to fold it down?
4) Can the front and back legs be removed from the outside bolts or are there nuts in the inside that I'll need to access?
5) Are there any other game specific things I should be aware of when transporting it?
Excited to own my first pinball machine, but want to make sure I don't make any missteps that will be costly. I should also mention that it does have the keys to access the coin door. Thanks in advance!