Topic Stats

• 582 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by pin-pimp
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_20200127_21_15_37_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_04561 (resized).jpg
6A238FC5-08F5-4404-84F5-E910F6E340EC (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190804_163017969 (resized).jpg
B1AF90F7-B4FA-4E09-82DA-A23F3362157E (resized).jpeg
8AA0A19F-B91D-4517-9FC4-851A34C8495A (resized).jpeg
0F9CB0FE-E7A3-4515-96A6-20999374C0F8 (resized).jpeg
A1DCFC68-A8F0-404E-877B-B357ED31A1B9 (resized).jpeg
WP_20190928_14_53_15_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20190928_14_53_43_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_3191 (resized).jpg
IMG_3187 (resized).jpg
9D3CC137-863C-4E2F-8F59-542BDDDD8809 (resized).jpeg
20190908_182221 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190908_145453117 (resized).jpg
20190907_193334 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 582 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 43 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I just talked to rick PPS about getting plastics sets and decals, he has films and is looking into it now. Stay tuned.

Great News!

#552 43 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I just talked to rick PPS about getting plastics sets and decals, he has films and is looking into it now. Stay tuned.

I have repros if you need it

#553 43 days ago

Ramp decals or the plastics?

#554 43 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I spent about 45 hours and photoshopped the plastic set a year ago and a fellow on eBay has the set available.

He is also here on pinside. And has posted in this thread. vbobrusev

I had contacted pps as well, and Despite my best efforts over a year, nothing happened. Same with Cpr even though I offered them the files.

Good luck!

#555 43 days ago

Here is a scan of the ramp decal curtesy of Freeplay40, I have not, and don’t know when I will have a chance to reproduce it. Hopefully this will help us out with somebody that has some extra time
B1AF90F7-B4FA-4E09-82DA-A23F3362157E (resized).jpeg

#556 43 days ago

hes looking into all decals and plastics. currently i only need a right sling plastic.
I have a little more pull with PPS as my shop builds molds for them and does repair/fixes tooling.
transporter crossover ramp built right here in my shop

#557 43 days ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Ramp decals or the plastics?

Plastics

Quoted from pin-pimp:

hes looking into all decals and plastics. currently i only need a right sling plastic.
I have a little more pull with PPS as my shop builds molds for them and does repair/fixes tooling.

I here slingshots plastics for separate sale

#558 43 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Thanks again for getting the ramps going.

#559 42 days ago

Yes thank you I was in need of new ramp!

IMG_20190804_163017969 (resized).jpg
#560 42 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

hes looking into all decals

Yes!!

#561 42 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

All of us here owe you a huge thanks for helping push the ramp forward!!

6A238FC5-08F5-4404-84F5-E910F6E340EC (resized).jpeg
#562 41 days ago

Cool, thanks guys. We are always working on bringing some old tooling back to life.
I got my free play 3 piece ramp set today. I didn’t need them but figured I’d get them while available for future use in case. I did notice they are thicker than originals and that’s a good thing. Prob put them on after the decals are available

#563 41 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

All of us here owe you a huge thanks for helping push the ramp forward!![quoted image]

superb & "clean" ! i'm jealous now...

1 week later
#564 33 days ago

Hello, I am looking for cabinet decals or good photos or prints to make decals of the transporter

#565 33 days ago
Quoted from Nico74:

Hello, I am looking for cabinet decals or good photos or prints to make decals of the transporter

his name is Joe Pastucci he has made several sets of cabinet decals for Transporter , for me as well as others on here .... his contact info is artworkdoctor@embarqmail.com

#566 33 days ago

thanks

#567 32 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:hes looking into all decals and plastics.
Quoted from Nico74:

This got me wondering if PPS was planning on doing the playfield decals too?

#568 31 days ago

Just making a mod announcement. M&M Creations began making repro MRS' in mid-2019, but only announced on the RFM page (they are handmade and we didn't want to get overrun with orders). We've been slowly branching out to other pin clubs that utilize this crazy unobtanium switch....the MRS stands for Magnetic Reed Switch - and they are also found in CV, SC, NGG, SWE1 and CC. MRS' went unobtanium half a dozen years ago or so - so my partner and I at M&M Creations decided to remake them. From that we modified the MRS to fit the CFTBL whirlpool so that one can remove the Cherry switch that the ball smacks as it rotates - this was a popular mod to do, using the original MRS, but now Creech owners could have an MRS that was custom fit. Well the same concept has been applied to the Transporter bowl - the results of which are in the pic below. Now, we colored that switch body GREEN for easier viewing - but in reality the switch is black. It is plug and play and is self-adhering to the bowl - in essence identical to what we've done with Creech. We wanted to hit the club up to gauge interest as we tool up to make a run of some of them.....you'll find plenty of testimonial on the Creech forum - and with the new ramps having been made - the timing is good. Just PM to be put on the list! Thanks!

Matt (Sonic) & Dan (Blubboman)

IMG_04561 (resized).jpg
#569 31 days ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

his name is Joe Pastucci he has made several sets of cabinet decals for Transporter , for me as well as others on here .... his contact info is artworkdoctor@embarqmail.com

I already emailed Joe Pastucci a few days ago but I don't get a response
are there any possibilities how I can reach him

#571 31 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Just making a mod announcement. M&M Creations began making repro MRS' in mid-2019, but only announced on the RFM page (they are handmade and we didn't want to get overrun with orders). We've been slowly branching out to other pin clubs that utilize this crazy unobtanium switch....the MRS stands for Magnetic Reed Switch - and they are also found in CV, SC, NGG, SWE1 and CC. MRS' went unobtanium half a dozen years ago or so - so my partner and I at M&M Creations decided to remake them. From that we modified the MRS to fit the CFTBL whirlpool so that one can remove the Cherry switch that the ball smacks as it rotates - this was a popular mod to do, using the original MRS, but now Creech owners could have an MRS that was custom fit. Well the same concept has been applied to the Transporter bowl - the results of which are in the pic below. Now, we colored that switch body GREEN for easier viewing - but in reality the switch is black. It is plug and play and is self-adhering to the bowl - in essence identical to what we've done with Creech. We wanted to hit the club up to gauge interest as we tool up to make a run of some of them.....you'll find plenty of testimonial on the Creech forum - and with the new ramps having been made - the timing is good. Just PM to be put on the list! Thanks!
Matt (Sonic) & Dan (Blubboman)[quoted image]

thats a neat idea, I'll take a closer look at my switch soon to see if the MRS would be a more beneficial add-on, I just put in a new switch in that bowl

#572 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

thats a neat idea, I'll take a closer look at my switch soon to see if the MRS would be a more beneficial add-on, I just put in a new switch in that bowl

It's a neat little mod that allows the ball to do it's thing in the bowl - Creech folks love it for the same reason - fun to watch the ball go 'round and round....plus the switch is contactless - thus long life span....

#573 29 days ago

My right side GI is out again. I thought I had fixed this but now it's back. Checked and or replaced fuses on interconnect board and replaced the gi relay board under playfield with a brand new one. In the past about every 50 games or so a fuse would pop and I would replace. Now nothing.

#574 29 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

My right side GI is out again. I thought I had fixed this but now it's back. Checked and or replaced fuses on interconnect board and replaced the gi relay board under playfield with a brand new one. In the past about every 50 games or so a fuse would pop and I would replace. Now nothing.

did you pull the interconnect board and reflow the header pins for the gi, and rebuild its connector? (sorry if you have and I missed it.) also, if the gi fuse is popping, then something sounds like its shorted out. Im guessing your well versed in all of this as it were

#575 28 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

did you pull the interconnect board and reflow the header pins for the gi, and rebuild its connector? (sorry if you have and I missed it.) also, if the gi fuse is popping, then something sounds like its shorted out. Im guessing your well versed in all of this as it were

yea, board was pulled and worked on by one of the best in the biz, connectors repinned, etc... I thought I had it fixed but now they are completely out with NO fuse popping. new relay board put in also to make sure nothing was up with it.

#576 28 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

yea, board was pulled and worked on by one of the best in the biz, connectors repinned, etc... I thought I had it fixed but now they are completely out with NO fuse popping. new relay board put in also to make sure nothing was up with it.

Pull the fuse that drives this G.I. string out, then set your dmm to measure amperage and measure across the fuse Holder with the game on.
What is the reading in your dmm? Do the lamps light up now?
If you see amperage building up fast over 5amps pull your leads out fast!!! You may have a short!

#577 28 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I thought I had replaced all the bad connectors, pulled the GI connector and it was a little burnt underneath, repinned it and fixed. thanks man

#578 27 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

I thought I had replaced all the bad connectors, pulled the GI connector and it was a little burnt underneath, repinned it and fixed. thanks man

That’s great! They’re always pesky

#579 26 days ago

from 14,510,850 to 14.519.460... hiscore just beaten !!!
i love this game

WP_20200127_21_15_37_Pro (resized).jpg

#580 22 days ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

from 14,510,850 to 14.519.460... hiscore just beaten !!!
i love this game
[quoted image]

nice score, I have hit around 8mil before

1 week later
#582 10 days ago

PPS has found the films for the plastic set, i've got to strip mine down and send in sample plastics so they can generate a cut file, still looking for ramp and decal films.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackettstown, NJ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 60.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 582 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside