a1bcf3f6b169bf13605e9b960ce4e1bdb91366ce (resized).jpg
8797ebb1643377dc83f5999a01f854f78ecbe871.jpeg (resized).jpg
IMG_20201031_153400278 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210206_204325644 (resized).jpg
0 - TTR (resized).JPG
9 - TTR (resized).JPG
8 - TTR (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 716 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.
#501 2 years ago

Finally! First test playfield plastic set for transporter is ready. I made mistake in sizes of one plastic but I fix it on Monday. I don’t have this pinball in my collection to check how it fits. I will send it to other guy, if everything is ok, I can do extra sets or spare parts. Who interested can send me dm now, I will let you know when I will have any information.

582CA6B3-391E-4879-99E6-BB0C642A805E (resized).jpeg

#502 2 years ago

My plastics are good except the sling shots. I don’t see sling plastics in your new set?
Any chance we can get those? I’d take 2 sets slings. Or the sling plastic is pictured just not with art on it yet?

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

My plastics are good except the sling shots. I don’t see sling plastics in your new set?
Any chance we can get those? I’d take 2 sets slings. Or the sling plastic is pictured just not with art on it yet?

Right in the center...side by side

#504 2 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

they located little bit left from empty space in center.

#505 2 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Any chance we can get those?

he has them... I already got a set of those from him & the quality seems very good

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

he has them... I already got a set of those from him & the quality seems very good

I did all of the touch up on these plastics, the new slings are fresh art (grain was removed as well). and we believe the colors are a more close match to the originals.

The Pantone official colors were even difficult to match to my playfield. Also, protectors were designed by me and another collector, I still need to receive and install everything to ensure the best fit for all plastics.

Quoted from vbobrusev:

Finally! First test playfield plastic set for transporter is ready. I made mistake in sizes of one plastic but I fix it on Monday. I don’t have this pinball in my collection to check how it fits. I will send it to other guy, if everything is ok, I can do extra sets or spare parts. Who interested can send me dm now, I will let you know when I will have any information.
[quoted image]

4 weeks later
#508 2 years ago

Any success or failure stories on playfield mylar removal? Tempted but don't want to damage the art.

Thanks

John

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Any success or failure stories on playfield mylar removal? Tempted but don't want to damage the art.
Thanks
John

I wouldn’t do it, too rare of a game to risk. You won’t find another play field, or an overlay or hardly anything else for that matter

#510 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I wouldn’t do it, too rare of a game to risk. You won’t find another play field, or an overlay or hardly anything else for that matter

Fair enough. I was on the fence and will now step away.

#511 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Thanks
John

You can buff Mylar up to “shiny as f**k” levels with a buffer.

Check out my full Mylar Banzai. I’m not removing it and risk ruining a $2000 (NZ bucks) playfield.

Not a playfield specific photo, hopefully it shows the gloss ok.

rd

D338D32F-5E77-4151-AF53-8300D6F48E26 (resized).jpeg
#512 2 years ago

Hi! I have 2 full plastic sets in stock. This set include all playfield plastics and protectors Who interested to buy it, dm me.

Transporter pinball playfield plastic set with protectors

3 weeks later
#513 2 years ago

i dont know why but i'm more than happy actually... may be because this strange thing is just arrived in my gameroom

WP_20190427_18_30_05_Pro (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#514 2 years ago

ok, this saturday just finished to clean the (upper part) pin, as was waiting top lanes plastics to do it & swap 2 of them...
pin is in good state, but was quite dirty, now i've cleaned PF & plastics, changed GI with LEDs, including few inserts, changed rubbers...
this TRANSPORTER is more than cool (but you all know that already) !!!

IMGP2237 (resized).JPG

IMGP2240 (resized).JPG

IMGP2244 (resized).JPG

#515 2 years ago

Beautiful pictures guys!

Finally!!

I dropped my playfield in for the first time and I have issues, I think the hinge bolt holes might be off... it seems the playfield needs to move 1/4” back. And I think the left side might be a little low.

I’ve been so busy that I have not been able to measure again for the 100th time.

Thinking of how I’m going to fix this

6B58D476-9E6A-4C35-8540-29750CBC5853 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#516 2 years ago

Happy to have joined!

New ramps have already been ordered from Planetary and requests for the others submitted to Freeplay40. So lucky to have these resources, Thanks to Both!

5J5A0190 (resized).JPG5J5A0193 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#517 2 years ago

i've received and installed the plastic set from vbobrusev. quality is very good. I'm very happy with them !

now i only need the ramps when Freeplay40 makes them

#518 2 years ago

Are cab decals available for transporter?

#519 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Are cab decals available for transporter?

Yes

#521 2 years ago

the guys name is Joe Pastucci & you can reach him at [email protected] , he has made several sets of them now but he only makes them to order its not a stock item

#522 2 years ago

Sweet, thanks for the info!

#523 2 years ago

New Crossover Ramp Installed! So much better than the old one (see post #516 above).

I need to go back in and readjust the upper flipper but otherwise everything is working great. . . I can actually see what is going on under there now. Thanks again PPS !

5J5A0215 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#524 2 years ago

when you're not paying attention, and mismatch the setup button with the one to erase hiscores... lol

my 14M are gone, but OK, directly have another great game

btw, i'm under L2 ROM, i know i've already read somewhere the few changes witth L3, but didnt found back this info (not in the rom zip file), could you remind me ?

tanx

#525 2 years ago

and my son just saw it as i was playing : there's a fault in the world TRAN(S)PORT COMPLETE when making the targets jackpot in multiball

still nobody with the L2 ROM to L3 info ?
and also, which chips do i have to change to upgrade ?

tanx

2 weeks later
#526 2 years ago

and now its the battery (adjustement failure)... changed... and 14M done again this morning, but just under my best ...

btw, seen in the setup that my factory settings (europe than) are in fact equal to HARD settings (from extra easy, easy, medium, hard, extra hard)
a bit strange its not MEDIUM !!!??? read somewhere that europe is not always the same as USA (linked to the ROM ?)... if you'll give a look in your settings, tanx to give feedback

1 month later
#527 2 years ago

About to pick one up, what are the things to look for? And what's a good price for a non working one, think it's just a u25 chip and it's really dirty

#528 2 years ago

With all ramps available about to be, new plastics available, side art can be had, all there is left is common system 11 parts. About all there is to look for is battery acid damage, burnt GI connectors, PF wear.

#529 2 years ago

anyone have a LED and rubber list for the game?

#530 2 years ago

Found this open connector today, it is located under the upper flipper or about in the middle of the playfield. Anyone else have this connector open or unused?

Everything seems to be working, but I am still in the middle of shopping it out and working the bugs out.

20190907_193334 (resized).jpg20190907_193355 (resized).jpg
#531 2 years ago

Hooks to a light socket right behind upper flipper.

IMG_20190908_145453117 (resized).jpg
#532 2 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Hooks to a light socket right behind upper flipper.[quoted image]

thanks man!!

#533 2 years ago

finally got it ready, lots of board work, was easiest System 11 I have ever done. NO locktite on the threads made the teardown easy. Just the top single row of backbox light does not work.

Anyone remove the center post to make it harder?

PPS crossover ramp is very nice. Everything fit back on it perfectly.

20190908_182221 (resized).jpg
#534 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

...Anyone remove the center post to make it harder?

and also change carrots flippers with short (thunder) ones

#535 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and also change carrots flippers with short (thunder) ones

Good idea

#536 2 years ago

... im right behind you bro

9D3CC137-863C-4E2F-8F59-542BDDDD8809 (resized).jpeg
#537 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

... im right behind you bro[quoted image]

If anybody needs a scan or picture of something specific... speak up, now is the time.

(I don’t own, or will purchase a scanner right now though , sorry)

1 week later
#538 2 years ago

Does anyone have any tear down pictures? I could definitely use them soon

#539 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

finally got it ready, lots of board work, was easiest System 11 I have ever done. NO locktite on the threads made the teardown easy. Just the top single row of backbox light does not work.
Anyone remove the center post to make it harder?
PPS crossover ramp is very nice. Everything fit back on it perfectly.[quoted image]

Do you happen to have tear down pictures? I could really use some from the topside if you do please. I’m also confused on the posts lengths (I’m missing several posts; all of the ramp posts and the ones holding up the small Playfields)

#540 2 years ago

Soon time for renovation. I have a couple of questions and I also need a couple of parts. I wonder if anyone have the parts and want to sell them to me or know were I can find them (If they are available?).
I need the plastic under the miniplayfield to the right with the upper left flipper.
I also need the the plastic for the cockpit on the spacecraft.

Where do you buy the best quality cabinet decals?

Is the correct legs for TTR, cromed short ribbed 28 1/2 inch?

IMG_3187 (resized).jpgIMG_3191 (resized).jpg
#541 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Do you happen to have tear down pictures? I could really use some from the topside if you do please. I’m also confused on the posts lengths (I’m missing several posts; all of the ramp posts and the ones holding up the small Playfields)

I do not, it is really not that bad. I did not even take pics on this one.

#542 2 years ago

(didnt remember if this was discussed already)

did someone put a normal (smaller) flipper in front of the ramp ? or even harder, a short one !?

i'm asking as mine just broke, and than these "carrot" model with long shaft are not easy to found :/

WP_20190928_14_53_43_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20190928_14_53_15_Pro (resized).jpg

1 week later
#543 2 years ago

Was playing mine the other night and started to smell something and noticed the right side GI was out. Everything else works.

I checked all fuses and repinned the connector that controls left and right side GI. The right side is controlled by the purple and purple/white wires.

I can't figure it out, any ideas?

2 weeks later
#544 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Was playing mine the other night and started to smell something and noticed the right side GI was out. Everything else works.
I checked all fuses and repinned the connector that controls left and right side GI. The right side is controlled by the purple and purple/white wires.
I can't figure it out, any ideas?

Could be cold solder joints on the back of the inter connect board

#545 2 years ago

Almost finished.... just a handful of pieces and I’ll be Transporting

Also: Freeplay40’s ramps are Available and installed in my game, go get em!

0F9CB0FE-E7A3-4515-96A6-20999374C0F8 (resized).jpeg8AA0A19F-B91D-4517-9FC4-851A34C8495A (resized).jpegA1DCFC68-A8F0-404E-877B-B357ED31A1B9 (resized).jpeg
#546 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Could be cold solder joints on the back of the inter connect board

Ended up being the 24v relay board under playfield. Was burnt to crisp. Had to fix interconnect board and have another relay board on the way.

#547 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Ended up being the 24v relay board under playfield. Was burnt to crisp. Had to fix interconnect board and have another relay board on the way.

Bummer it couldn’t be salvaged, usually aren’t too hard to rebuild.... must have been toasty!

2 months later
#548 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Almost finished.... just a handful of pieces and I’ll be Transporting
Also: Freeplay40’s ramps are Available and installed in my game, go get em![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

very nice !!!

i've just ordered the ramps from freeplay. do you know where i can get the blue pads on the ramps ? thanks alot

#549 1 year ago

i will also need the decal for the left ramp ... anyone ? thanks !

2 weeks later
#550 1 year ago

I just talked to rick PPS about getting plastics sets and decals, he has films and is looking into it now. Stay tuned.

There are 716 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside