6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Jrotten
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 months ago

Anyone know of a transportation company to move a small apartment from San Marcos Texas to Northern New Jersey, items would be small gym equipment, televisions, computer desk, some chairs. No furniture involved so just basic boxes of this stuff, clothes etc. If anyone can point us in the right direction that would be great, my son has to be out of Texas by July 26th. Thanks, John

#2 6 months ago
    Quoted from Jrotten:

Anyone know of a transportation company to move a small apartment from San Marcos Texas to Northern New Jersey, items would be small gym equipment, televisions, computer desk, some chairs. No furniture involved so just basic boxes of this stuff, clothes etc. If anyone can point us in the right direction that would be great, my son has to be out of Texas by July 26th. Thanks, John

Have you looked into PODS?

#3 6 months ago

Yes, We did a Pod to move him in 4yrs ago & now the apartment complex doesn’t allow them anymore. Go figure.

#4 6 months ago

You can load the pod at their facility. When I was building my house, I rented one. It was never actually delivered to my house. I would just take things over as needed, then they would put it back in the warehouse.

#5 6 months ago

Thanks, We need to explore options, I think he needs to find a mover since he doesn’t have a way to get his stuff to a facility. Thanks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside