(Topic ID: 285004)

Transport available throughout new england

By PhotonRabbit

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

16 years of transportation experience, reasonable rates, eager to work and meet other pinsiders and see as many games as possible, this combines my love of pins, travel, and work in the transportation industry. Let me see what I can do for you!

#2 3 years ago

Will definitely keep you in mind. What states do you cover?

#3 3 years ago

Good to know. Will probably give a holler one of these days, as you’re just up the road from me. Any chance you’d also be interested in cruising outside of New England to “north eastern” areas like PA?

#4 3 years ago

I'm honestly pretty much good to go wherever as long as the juice is worth the squeeze. I was just in brattleboro the other day, lol.

#5 3 years ago

All new england states, and willing to do most of the east coast, really anywhere I can for the right price, I'm eager to be on the road again after a bit of a cancer scare(thankfully just a benign situation)but it has really lit a fire under me. There are always transport jobs I can get on the way to(if I'm picking up a machine somewhere and bringing it back "home" to you )or jobs I can get coming back from delivery to a buyer that can pay a good bit and help keep my rates for fellow pinsiders affordable. Plus I think this will be a pretty good adventure either way so that's why I figure I can afford to be reasonably priced.

#6 3 years ago

Good to know your just a couple of towns over from me.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Good to know your just a couple of towns over from me.

I see your name is Jim, would you be "Jim's Arcade" Jim from BF??

#8 3 years ago

Not me

#9 3 years ago

Haha, Jim's is a fun little spot either way. He had No Good Gofers there! Anyway, glad to meet you, neighbor!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transport-available-throughout-new-england and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.