3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Toucanf16
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Pinballs on the Move will be teaming up with a newly formed company to provide game transportation in the upper east coast area. We will be working together to cover all of the state on the east coast as well as Georgia,TN,PA,MI,OH,IN,IL,IO,NE, and Texas. You get the idea, most of the states east of a line between Nebraska and Texas. Trips west of the east coast states will be covered 2 to 3 times a year depending on demand. For now contact me with questions and requests for game transportation. He should be up and running within the next month. He will be covering the New England states as well as NJ,PA,and Maryland. Pinballs on the Move will cover from Virginia south as well as Georgia on what I hope will be monthly runs. With this partnership games can be moved from say Boston to Orlando safely by people who know and love games. Pinballs,videos,small arcade games, and jukeboxes can all be moved. I can be reached thru my web site, cell phone, or email. Use my cell phone for best results when I am on the road. More details will follow. Thanks for reading, Don

Donald Bosworth
    Pinballs on the Move
    fingersport@aol.com
    pinballsonthemove.com
    919-495-1124 cell

#2 3 years ago

Don,

Congratulations on the partnership! Sly that your partner gets all the EZPass toll-road states... One thing I learned going to SFGE was to make sure i leave South Carolina with a full tank of gas.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board solutions

#3 3 years ago

Good News, Don!

I hope more people will get to know the fine quality of service you provide!

Best Wishes!

Art

#4 3 years ago

He got the toll roads because I hate toll road. Just kidding. He lives in NJ so it was only natural he would cover that area. He will be calling his company "Games on the Go". I like it. The name showed he is a separate company but indicates we are working together. He is ready to do single game pickups in his van, so start looking for games in the upper east coast states. Who will be his first customer?

#5 3 years ago

There is a Pinsider in the Pintastic thread looking for transport from Virginia to Sturbridge, MA... Saw the request in the last couple of days; not sure if it has been fulfilled.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board solutions

#6 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england/page/17

post # 826.

-Rob

#7 3 years ago

If you don't know, fingersport (Don) is legit.

Great guy who is definitely into pinball/arcades and has a lot of great stories. I had him transport a NASCAR to me and I was very happy with his service.

He is a great alternative to STI or anyone else.

#8 3 years ago

It's nice to have someone who knows what they're doing moving machines. Definitely sounds like something I'll use in the future.

3 years later
    #9 4 days ago

Is Don still delivering pins?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 219.99
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    Electronics
    Iron Transfer LLC
    € 40.00
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.95
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 8,500.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    € 9.10
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside