(Topic ID: 136131)

Transplant a single player PF in a 4 player game?

By Outsidedge

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Outsidedge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey folks,
I have a Gold Rush that had no play field. I found a Klondike for pennies that had a decent playfield. Can I install that playfield in the Gold Rush machine without any wiring mods?

#4 8 years ago

Thanks guys! I put that Klondike field into a Gold Rush and all the plugs seem to match up quantity wise and pin count per plug.... I don't have any mismatch at all. The only difference I can tell (largely from photos) is that they reversed a few of the printed colors (still using the same art) on the playfield from one another. I cannot see any difference in points or features on the topside at all.

Your right though, it would be nice to get both schematics. I only have Gold Rush at this point.

#7 8 years ago

Ahhh, I did not se that in the photos. You are correct. Well, I will tinker around and see what i can come up with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Outsidedge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transplant-a-single-player-pf-in-a-4-player-game?tu=Outsidedge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.