5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by hawkmoon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

When ordering a translite online, what am I actually getting? Is it 100% complete and I just replace it? Meaning the entire piece is ready to slip into head and I'm done? Or is it just the paper artwork that I have to attach to the plastic/plexiglass somehow?
    Thanks

#2 5 years ago

If it's modern it's a rolled piece of art on paper/plastic that you unroll and place in the already present backglass. Yes plastic channels go over the 4 sides to hold it on

#3 5 years ago

Its just the artwork printed on a Mylar sheet or something similar. You don’t have to attach it to anything. It slides into where your other one is. There’s no adhesive or anything like that.

#4 5 years ago

awesome gents-thanks!!

#5 5 years ago

This is why collectors are buying up the older Backglasses for art pieces!! At PAGG I've seen them go for $500!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/translite-question?hl=dmess and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.