(Topic ID: 211747)

Translite is pain in the @ss

By V4Vendetta

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

What's up with the translite and speaker panel with this game??? Mine is so tight so I had to use alot of force to get it out and I'm talking about force that was on boarder line of cracking the speaker panel. I thought taking it out was hard but going back is 10 times worse. Now I can't get it back in no matter how much force I use. There is at least 1/8-1/4 inch that needs to either be sanded down or flex somehow for the translite to go back in. Has anyone had similar problem with their mmr backbox? This is really frustrating cuz I only took it off following instructions telling me to check all connectors before turning it on and this bs happens. Not really liking how this NIB experience is starting.

#2 6 years ago

Unlock the back box.
Here’s your sign.

#3 6 years ago

Lol

#4 6 years ago

My speaker panel had the one side foam from dmd flip around and stuck to the head so it felt like the speaker panel was stuck to the head, finally got that fixed and now it comes out.

#5 6 years ago

I had the same problem. I removed that black trim piece from the top of the back glass and it’s fine now. Probably not the best solution though. I think they had a run of glass that was slightly too big.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.50
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/translite-is-pain-in-the-ss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.