Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Transformers is an easy game, the fan layout makes it so you basically hit a shot every time. I think the game kinda sucks. It looks cool, and sounds cool, but I've played it a bunch and was very underwhelmed...love Bowen's videos though!!

Having long ball times does not mean its an easy game. And hitting shots doesn't mean you're hitting the right shots and advancing forward. In tis game, you have to hot specific shots at specific times in order to move forward. Many of the shots are tight and getting to the end requires owning the multiballs, which are both quite difficult. It's most definitely not an easy game.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm actually one of the few that believe mb progression could ruin the game. Instead, there needs to be no mb start difficulty progression unless a mb mode has been completed. That way your not sitting there for 10 minutes trying to start OP mblate in the game.
I also believe Sentinel Prime should be achieved after completing just the regular modes; and the mb's should be for battle for cybertron.

I agree. I emailed in a suggestion to stern. That was that as soon as one side is completed other than the MB you start completing the second side so you're at least moving forward. And as soon as one side is completed you can enter sentinel. As soon as both then cyber tron. This eliminates being stagnant until both sides modes are finished. I also asked for MB to not become more difficult to start until MB was actually beaten.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-tutorial?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.